• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gui_PT

Do you even lift? Jk, I was just saying how so many people at the gym are on a steroid cycle and when you ask how they gained all the muscle or what they've been doing, they lie and say it was just supps, creatine and hard work. As if the rest of us are stupid that we can't tell a guy is using when he goes from struggling with a plate 25 bench, to 3 plates a side within two months.

My gym is full of 19 year old morons who have a shit diet and lifting routine, but they go on tren/test cycles and think they know everything about bodybuilding/lifting.

Edit: I have no problem with people who use gear, but make sure you have your diet in check, are dedicated etc. I hate liars though, but with the stigma I can see why they hide their use. Most people who use gear use it right from the beginning and after all is said and done, usually only end up at the same place they'd have been if they took it serious and naturally gained the muscle/mass.

Most regular gyms are like that. Full of morons that don't even know what they're doing.

The one I go to is filled with guys that go there to chat, look in the mirror and hit on chicks.
They spend an hour and a half doing that, not working out and then they go in the locker room and drink a protein shake for some reason.
What pisses me off the most is that the chicks are crazy for them.

willow ve

Most regular gyms are like that. Full of morons that don't even know what they're doing.

The one I go to is filled with guys that go there to chat, look in the mirror and hit on chicks.
They spend an hour and a half doing that, not working out and then they go in the locker room and drink a protein shake for some reason.
What pisses me off the most is that the chicks are crazy for them.
Tell them you're on HaloGAF. That will even the playing field.

Got bored and decided to make a quick walk-through of what I've got done on my map so far.

Halo4-Halo4-2013-05-0609-41-10_zps5edf8942.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2z3UIpA6I&feature=youtu.be

Gui_PT

Will the steam be recorded? I'm going out with my gf and I wanna watch it when I get back lol

If it's not, Twitch TV keeps previous broadcasts on the stream's page for quite a few days so you should be able to just go in there and watch the whole thing.

Wow fuck you HaloGaf.

I'm up until like 1:30 playing with Funk and co and now I just got called into work. After 5 hours of sleep. My shift isn't supposed to start until 3:30 and now I have to go in at 7:45!
KuGsj.gif
Son of a biscuit.

RIP in peace FUBAR McDangles

Ghazi

At least you guys'll be able to watch the stream on your Xbox, that's if the dead community can get it into top 300 lol.

Fixed.

(I'd buy one if there were any good games, maybe for Zelda). I like the 3DS though.

Nintendo Systems seem to always have a slow start for software. I got one (as a gift actually) for the Nintendo software, since that on it's own is worthwhile. Obviously it's not my primary gaming machine (I knew that going into it), so the drought in software isn't a huge deal to me.

It would definitely annoy me if it was my only current gen system though.

Mix

If it's not, Twitch TV keeps previous broadcasts on the stream's page for quite a few days so you should be able to just go in there and watch the whole thing.
I am so sorry but I'm too lazy to do any math right now. When is the stream CST? I want to know if I'll have time to catch it before work

Mix

The Bungie app is wonderfully awesome now that the forums are available on the home screen. Absolutely the most amazing new feature added to an app I've seen in months

Good games tonight guys.

Never forget...

This is more awkward than I imagined lol

Wow fuck you HaloGaf.

I'm up until like 1:30 playing with Funk and co and now I just got called into work. After 5 hours of sleep. My shift isn't supposed to start until 3:30 and now I have to go in at 7:45!
KuGsj.gif
Son of a biscuit.

RIP in peace FUBAR McDangles

Get FUNK'd.

I haven't played since Gold/Silver and think I haven't missed much.

Same. Nintendo should've made a 3D pokemon game like X and Y agesssss ago.. They should be up to console pokemon games already or an MMO!

Tunavi

Banned
I haven't played since Gold/Silver and think I haven't missed much.
Pokemon Silver is probably my favorite game ever. I want to get into the new games but Pokemon is really lame now. I bought Black 2 and you now have a "friend" instead of a rival. The over-world graphics look like garbage, the starting Pokemon are uninteresting, and the music is bad as well.

The new games completely lack the charm the original 2 gens had.

Gui_PT

No. I remember 2PM PST from the bulletin. I wasn't in the thread to give you shitty advice earlier.

For me, this means I'll be at work for the first 1.5 hours of the stream. For you? We may never know.

I kid baby. I won't be watching anyway. I'll be watching Gandhi's Thoughts.

Much, much more important.

Halo is coming to the PC WOOT

main-visual.jpg

jk

Ah, the Promethean Hunter..

Ya know, Promethean armor and tech augmented Covie enemies would be kinda cool.. But first I want to see the Prometheans rebooted, done right. They have like zero personality when it comes to combat. Make them feel more alive. And redesign the Knights visually, Halo/Forerunners deserve better.

Booties

Banned
Ah, the Promethean Hunter..

Ya know, Promethean armor and tech augmented Covie enemies would be kinda cool.. But first I want to see the Prometheans rebooted, done right. They have like zero personality when it comes to combat. Make them feel more alive. And redesign the Knights visually, Halo/Forerunners deserve better.

Just tell 343 to stop making video games. Halo deserves better

Had Dunkin a few times when I was on the east coast and it was truly awful.

You know nothing, John Snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom