• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemical

Neo Member
What's this stream about?
The Halo Bulletin 5.15.13 said:
As we’ve been discussing over the past few weeks, several community members will be joining us in studio this Friday to check out the current state of our multiplayer sandbox weapon tuning. Not only will these players have a chance to check out what’s going on behind the scenes, but they’ll also be joining us on a live stream that will give you a chance to see the newly-tuned weapons in action with gameplay from top pros and personalities as well as insight and commentary from multiplayer designer Quinn DelHoyo and yours truly.
Source (below all the crap about them winning a stupid award)

Tawpgun

WI8IKO1.gif

Omni

Ah, the Promethean Hunter..

Ya know, Promethean armor and tech augmented Covie enemies would be kinda cool.. But first I want to see the Prometheans rebooted, done right. They have like zero personality when it comes to combat. Make them feel more alive. And redesign the Knights visually, Halo/Forerunners deserve better.
They look fine for what they are, IMO. Besides, the actual forerunners look much more badass (my avatar). Shame they weren't in the game.

But yeah. Combat-wise Prometheans as a whole were boring as fuck to fight. Knights have no feedback whatsoever. They need to be taken back to the drawing board if they're going to be in the next game (which I doubt, considering they were all on Requiem)

Booties

Banned
After 3 solid hours of infinity slayer I can, with confidence, say this game is a steaming pile of shit and every person who had an idea to substantially change halo for the worse should be declared totally brain dead. Why is the AR getting a buff? Why was the BR made a 5SK to begin with? Why are the weapons 100% random? Why do we have load outs?

I don't even want to know the reasons. Just ditch all this bull shit and go back to traditional halo. Watch the population numbers rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom