• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

I wish Firefight was still a thing. I just want a cooperative mode that isn't incredibly boring and tedious, while free from the plagues that have overtaken matchmaking. Is that too much to ask?

Spartan Ops is terrible. Terrible I tell ye

Omni

Still don't understand why they called it a "Wii U" over something like the "Wii 2". It sounds like an add-on... Like Wii Fit.

Mix

I don't like seeing animals get hurt, that's having sensitivity.
That's is not his point. His point is that you saying your "freedom of speech" is being taken away from you in a case such as this is an incorrect assessment of the situation. No one is telling you you may not post or voice your opinion, in fact, it is encouraged, what is being said is that your comment makes it seem like you're a child who doesn't understand the difference between being told to be silent in a certain situation versus an inalienable right gifted to you by our (or at least my own) nation's Bill of Rights. Your freedom of speech is very much so intact. Read a book and stay in school, man.

Sai-kun

Banned
That's is not his point. His point is that you saying your "freedom of speech" is being taken away from you in a case such as this is an incorrect assessment of the situation. No one is telling you you may not post or voice your opinion, in fact, it is encouraged, what is being said is that your comment makes it seem like you're a child who doesn't understand the difference between being told to be silent in a certain situation versus an inalienable right gifted to you by our (or at least my own) nation's Bill of Rights. Your freedom of speech is very much so intact. Read a book and stay in school, man.

this is the best post youve made

willow ve

Um... whoosh?

Ken

Ah, the Promethean Hunter..

Ya know, Promethean armor and tech augmented Covie enemies would be kinda cool.. But first I want to see the Prometheans rebooted, done right. They have like zero personality when it comes to combat. Make them feel more alive. And redesign the Knights visually, Halo/Forerunners deserve better.

They're not robots!

kylej

Banned
I will buy a Wii U when HD Zelda and HD Mario are out for it. I would like to play through Wind Waker again too when that rerelease is out though I don't think it will be as special cause I've watched Cosmo play it a million times.

Free Speech also doesn't apply to a privately owned and operated website.

BigShow36

You can act as edgy as you like, but literally hundreds of people ARE interested in the WiiU.

Yeah, how embarrassing it must be for Nintendo to have had one of the strongest names in the business, only to piss it away by chasing the casual market with poor design choices. That would be really embarrassing to be part of that...

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Dang, a lot of these new Forge maps are really good. Just played Opus again, and really like it.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Yeah, how embarrassing it must be for Nintendo to have had one of the strongest names in the business, only to piss it away by chasing the casual market with poor design choices. That would be really embarrassing to be part of that...

iNeNoN63awAdQ.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing the Rumble Pit playlist for the first time, and it's really good, too. Wayyyy better than Regicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom