• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think an expansion pack is coming out or something. Its fucking weapon tweaks for gods sakes. All this hype and the stupidly long release schedule makes no sense.

Games like Gears dropped weapon tweaks out of no where since Gears 2.

BigShow36

You would think an expansion pack is coming out or something. Its fucking weapon tweaks for gods sakes. All this hype and the stupidly long release schedule makes no sense.

Games like Gears dropped weapon tweaks out of no where since Gears 2.

Seriously. Especially since this update, unless it includes some drastic changes to aim assists and player strafe, isn't going to actually change how the game plays.

"Hello I'm Tashi and I'm the Representative for NeoGAF"

... what? Shouldn't we have held a vote for who gets to represent us? I would have voted for Juices or KyleJ.

Tashi's hair vs GreenSkulls nose vs Ninja's Hair Cut vs Ghost's Snapback positioned backwards.

No offense, it's really cool how all of them were able to go and I'm really jealous! Come on! 4 shot BR hype!

heckfu

Banned
Waypoint gets you out to test their game and be a community rep and you wear a fucking Destiny shirt? Awesome. Classy move.

Waypoint gets you out to test their game and be a community rep and you wear a fucking Destiny shirt? Awesome. Classy move.

Greenskull wore a ReadyUpLive shirt to self advertise. I actually think the Destiny shirt as the coolest one, didn't know Bungie sold any, I'm gonna buy one.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah. On one hand it doesn't really matter, but on the other hand it's kinda tacky.

Izick

Would you all care about impressions of Halo 4 from someone who's not a super die-hard Halo fan? (more of a general fan of multiplayer games really; Halo has always fit nicely in that category though)

heckfu

Banned
Uh, who cares?

At all?

I feel like if someone asked me to come out and paid for all my shit the least I could do would be to wear something neutral or something from THAT community. I don't know, if I did something like this and that happened I would be put off.

Allow me to introduce the average Halo fan.

Cn61190: Insted of waisting our time, why dont they just update the rank cap .. and give us more to earn like more visors and armor .... ive maxed rannk .. and now theres so few things to unlock that playing is almost pointless ... please help 343

RIP Halo

For Community Cartographers...

how did I do?

Nice, you came off as the most modest one. You didn't talk about yourself to much, and didn't completely dodge doing it. You did really good Tashi, feel proud :)

hey you missed the point again, that's shocking
Sorry...

EDIT:

I feel like if someone asked me to come out and paid for all my shit the least I could do would be to wear something neutral or something from THAT community. I don't know, if I did something like this and that happened I would be put off.

Oh so you were being sarcastic. How is wearing a Destiny shirt, a shirt of the future game by the guys who made Halo, not neutral to the Halo community? Most of the Halo community is excited for Destiny, it's not like he wore a shirt that was a slap to 343's face,

You can act as edgy as you like, but literally hundreds of people ARE interested in the WiiU.

Yeah, how embarrassing it must be for Nintendo to have had one of the strongest names in the business, only to piss it away by chasing the casual market with poor design choices. That would be really embarrassing to be part of that...

image.php

I'm not sure if I'm more confused by Kevin Franklin's design decisions or Tashi's hairline...

Finally realize what inspired this

image.php

I need to be watching this stream, dammit.

Eh, I don't see it as making some kind of a statement. It's a TV shirt of a game, I bet everyone at that studio is looking forward to that game. I seriously doubt anyone at that studio takes that as a slight, and I don't see any reason that anyone else should either.

Sensygaf cares

Whelp, Heckfu you're out for being a member of SensyGAF.

Bi9fpjo.gif

heckfu

Banned
Oh so you were being sarcastic. How is wearing a Destiny shirt, a shirt of the future game by the guys who made Halo, not neutral to the Halo community? Most of the Halo community is excited for Destiny, it's not like he wore a shirt that was a slap to 343's face,

nope, missed it again. if you blink you'll miss it!

Whelp, Heckfu you're out for being a member of SensyGAF.

http://i.imgur.com/Bi9fpjo.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I guess that's the southern charm in me coming out, i don't think being courteous is being sensitive but whatever.

kylej

Banned
You must Facebook Connect to send messages to this channel. You can Facebook Connect in your twitch settings under the connections tab.

rip frankerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom