• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai__

Guys... Guys... 343i has not enough bandwidth!

Multi-million $ company and they can't provide a Full HD stream. What a joke...

Gui_PT

When are they doing their next stream to show how they've completely removed random weapon drops, personal ordnance and armor abilities?

When are they doing their next stream to show how they've completely removed random weapon drops, personal ordnance and armor abilities?

I wish I could say that's what the Destiny tee was about, but unfortunately, outside of Murder Miners, that ship has sailed.

EDIT: also worth noting, the stream lost about 1,000 viewers when it switched from Ninjavision to Tashivision. For those scoring at home, that means Tashi couldn't get to 4,000 viewers.

What's the issue with the Beam Rifle?
The aim assist when unscoped is bat shit crazy.

Still a little puzzled at the changes to the LR. In my experience, the limiting factor to the weapon has been its performance unzoomed. It gets absolutely shit in when unzoomed mid-ranged battles. The zoomed fire wasn't an issue for me.
All about pushing weapons into specific roles apparently. They want the LR to be a long range beast or support gun.

Im only seeing BR,DMR, Carabine and sometimes the light rifle. what about the other weapons?

A good amount of the games have been the Pro settings AKA just precision rifles.
Plus a lot of the players we are watching are super skilled, the precision rifles are just best for them.

Just got home, checking the stream. First impressions? Considering the gameplay is hard to watch, I'd say they should have used > 1 potato for their streaming PC.

heckfu

Banned
No offense to the casual community, but competitive halo is 100% more fun to watch than random/fun gametypes for me. I really think I may try and go to AGL Knox next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom