• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody playing tonight? I don't know if I'll be able to stay up past like 11 or 12 based on how much sleep I got last night, but I'll do my best.
KuGsj.gif

EDIT: Should be able to get on between like 9-10.

senador

Banned
All I want is an option to gift money or games to people

nextxbox will have that.

Maybe. Doesn't seem like it. Major Nelson and co address this on a recent podcast. Gifting was an option at some point but people started using it to sell things like "Hey gift me 600 points and my girlfriend will show you her boobs." I never heard of this, but they say it was a big enough problem that they had to pull it and haven't thought of a way to bring it back without this.

Maybe. Doesn't seem like it. Major Nelson and co address this on a recent podcast. Gifting was an option at some point but people started using it to sell things like "Hey gift me 600 points and my girlfriend will show you her boobs." I never heard of this, but they say it was a big enough problem that they had to pull it and haven't thought of a way to bring it back without this.
people can still do that with point codes

Why is that a problem? People should be free to do what they want with their points/games/gifts, no need to protect the stupid. Imagine if Steam removed gifting for the same stupid reason. Sounds like a bullshit excuse.

Onikaan

Is it easier to stick people in Halo 4 or are more people using stickies in their loadouts, thus I am stuck more often.

I am just watching the stream now, skimming through it but Bravo seems consistently good at the whole PR thing.

No offence to Josh Holmes/ BS Angel etc, but he should be the main dude they send out - I feel like he seems smarter in terms of not provoking people by saying the wrong thing lol.

Just skimmed through the stream, excited for the 4sk BR, but wow that stream really ended on a low note. Ghostayame playing defence with the shotgun getting everyone excited was just sad.

Madness

That's awesome.

(I was a Squirtle guy myself, but mostly because I never had the patience to grind through Brock with a Charmander.)

At least you picked right. My first playthrough, I picked Charmander and I thought restarting and picking again would be something horrible to do, so I was stuck. But I didn't know I'd be screwed against Brock.

EDIT: Also, damn, Wii U is basically dead in the water at this point. No EA games in development, developers badmouthing the system, etc. It'll all snowball downhill now. Sure sales will pick up with Nintendo's first party games, but EA isn't even releasing FIFA 14 at this point. This holiday will be all about the nextbox/ps4 sales and next year we should see games like Destiny and others release, would marginalize Wii U even further. Unlike handhelds, Nintendo isn't the dominant player. As a fan of Nintendo since I was 4, it's just sad now.

Fuchsdh

At least you picked right. My first playthrough, I picked Charmander and I thought restarting and picking again would be something horrible to do, so I was stuck. But I didn't know I'd be screwed against Brock.

My worst day of gaming was finding and capturing a Pikachu in Veridian forest, and my game catridge's battery dying right afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom