• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope they don't dedicate developer time to creating armour peices and weapon skin fluff.

That developer time could be far better spent doing something worthwhile

For example If a developer put a front end together to allow me to access megalo scripting I would pay ms points for that and be happy that the game was improved.

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/04/08/Welcome-to-Halo-Week-Drop-Shock.aspx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kZBqh4PYtjU

You've probably noticed that we've been building up to the launch of Castle Map Pack, the third Map Pack from the War Games Map Pass. In addition to that, we'd also like to welcome you to Halo Week: Drop Shock, a full week of Halo 4 contests, challenges, giveaways and brand new stuff for your viewing, playing and listening pleasure. Here to tell you all about it is our very own Bravo!

tv-guide_4-8-13_01.png

willow ve

I really hope they don't dedicate developer time to creating armour peices and weapon skin fluff.

That developer time could be far better spent doing something worthwhile

For example If a developer put a front end together to allow me to access megalo scripting I would pay ms points for that and be happy that the game was improved.
C'mon you know they will just outsource all that shit.

It's supposed to right? Per 343? I wonder if they have to roll an update out for it.
I guess it's supposed to. Not that it really matters; having to search for something like a real rank outside of the game is really not worth my time to keep checking.

And the DLC playlist isn't fun if you're going in alone. Like even more than normal. I seem to keep getting matched up against people who are obviously rolling as a team, or who are far better than me. The downsides of starting out everyone with the same rank.

So the CSR cannot be viewed in game?
I've heard this question three different times when I was playing this morning. The responses to the inevitable 'no' have all been of the "that's some stupid shit" variety.

Homeboyd

I would like to play some games this afternoon, 5pm central. I need someone to carry me to a colonel grade 2 to match my halo 3 rank pls.

Nori Chan

How many games does it take for CSR to be determined? I just played all 3 games, won them, and nothing on the website.

Unless I have to wait for a certain amount of time instead of it getting it handed to me....this sucks

CyReN

How many games does it take for CSR to be determined? I just played all 3 games, won them, and nothing on the website.

Unless I have to wait for a certain amount of time instead of it getting it handed to me....this sucks

I'm hearing it's not working atm.

Apoc87

Banned
Thanks, Halo-GAF.

I thought Halo 3 was kinda boring compared to Halo 1 and Halo 4, so I bought Reach recently, wanted some opinions.

traded halo 3 in to gamestop for $0.97

CyReN

Of course not lol

If it's anything Quinn, Bravo, and Josh (new ranks guy) are looking into the issues via Gandhi twitch chat. It's something, I feel kinda bad at this point they seem to try and release new stuff or fix things and it goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom