• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT17| We Flew Out Members To Make This OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
someone else wants a photoshop I see...

I met Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) last year at Comic Con. Super nice guy, though we had top part ways shortly thereafter, due to the confused bystanders who thought we were related.

Only half of this story is true.

Edit: This post, made funnier by Frank's.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Plywood gif will never die. Now it belongs to the ages.
R0LSQ3r.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
that tongue gif is freakin me out

and not in a sexy way

Finally playing Halo 4. Back in the saddle, and it feels so right.

Question: after laying waste to the enemy team with my DMR I find I run out of ammo too often, but all they drop are Battle Rifles. What am I supposed to do, wipe my ass with those things?

Also, are more people playing Reach or Halo 4? I don't have Reach anymore :(

I suppose its going to be a 5am start for me tomorrow. Expecting big things.

Seems better than 3AM for Melbourne, Aus mate. I'm expecting big things too, after all this is going to be the centrepiece of home entertainment for the next 5+ years.
No pressure though MS

Omni

Just played on a map called ONYX or something for the first time. I'm surprised at how good looking the map is. Like seriously. Well done to whoever made it. But what's the deal with the missing pieces?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just played on a map called ONYX or something for the first time. I'm surprised at how good looking the map is. Like seriously. Well done to whoever made it. But what's the deal with the missing pieces?

Onyx is awesome.

It's a weird bug that happened in the conversion. Pieces missing from every map it seems. Onyx was hit the hardest. There's a fix coming later this week.

Obscured

OT but I just started watching Luther with Idris Elba. Fantastic show.

I've been spacing these out because there are so few episodes and I know I'm going to be sad once there are no more, such a fantastic show with some great characters. Same thing with Sherlock.

You know these thread could do with some Luthor gifs.

I want to play the new btb slayer pro, but I kind of want to wait for the new weapon settings.

PNut

Banned
Onyx, Refined and Elevated are good forge maps and they work really well for slayer and flag. This forge playlist is miles better than anything Bungie gave us. Big props to 343 and the CC's.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Onyx, Refined and Elevated are good forge maps and they work really well for slayer and flag. This forge playlist is miles better than anything Bungie gave us. Big props to 343 and the CC's.
Dang, this makes me really want to play some Halo 4. I only got one game in on the Forge Island Playlist when Deadly took us into BTB (never forget). I'll be on in the morning before the Xbox reveal though.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Glad you're enjoying it.

PNut

Banned
It's better than playing shitty forge Reach maps with AR starts, bloom and armor lock.

Get that inheritor and move on son.

blamite

Glad you're enjoying it.

I played a couple games on Elevated and... Crucifix, I think? They were both really good, I'm not sure if my opinion is tainted by the fact that I did pretty well in both games but I think both of those would do really well in regular playlists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom