• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

via Neowin said:
Microsoft has been quiet about the TV show since that first reveal but this week Nancy Tellem, president of Xbox Entertainment Studios, gave a couple of more hints about the Halo TV show and Microsoft's plans for developing original TV series in general.

CNN Money reports that Tellem, while speaking at the Brainstorm Tech conference, said that the show would have some kind of interactive elements, stating, "Unlike developing a show and adding interactivity after the fact, we are going to start from the beginning." Unfortunately, details on how that interactivity will manifest itself were not revealed.
Huh ok cool I guess.

TheOddOne

Fap.

tBu6143.gif

House of Cards is fantastic.

Kevin Spacey is mesmerizing.

Like "How do you shoot the devil in the back" mesmerizing? Or more like "it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world" mesmerizing?

Starting House of Cards now.

waitaminute, are you calling me ugly?

1v1

Yeah...but I mean...you've seen his artwork. If he considers that art then what does it mean when he calls something "ugly"?

We need a game that's good at launch, not 6 months after release when everyone dislikes it/ has traded it away or just won't come back :(
Why would you say that? It's been almost 9 months and it's still not very good.

Holy blatant advertising Batman. That was cringe worthy for sure.
It certainly feels ridiculous with Kevin Spacey and the southern draw, but if you hadn't really been paying attention to the Vita and you visited someone's house where it was sitting on the coffee table, you would probably ask about it.

I finally bought one to play the PS+ games. Interested to see how well Destiny will work on remote play,

willow ve

Why would you say that? It's been almost 9 months and it's still not very good.

It certainly feels ridiculous with Kevin Spacey and the southern draw, but if you hadn't really been paying attention to the Vita and you visited someone's house where it was sitting on the coffee table, you would probably ask about it.

I finally bought one to play the PS+ games. Interested to see how well Destiny will work on remote play,

House of Cards is fantastic and the gaming aspect of Kevin Spacey's character actually feels pretty authentic. That one scene with the Vita (taken out of context of the whole show) is a bit off putting in terms of product placement, but in reality it does fit in with the overall character.

I've never heard anyone in person call it the SNES (sness). I've always referred and heard it referred to as the S.N.E.S.

It's the one's that pronounce ".gif" with a hard G instead of like the peanut butter brand that deserves no respect.

I can't think of anyone I know who doesn't say S-NES...

Tawpgun

Played on a Tawpgun host today.

I might kill myself.

Also, this game runs at about 10 frames per second half the time. Brutal.
Yeah, my NAT is moderate too. I probably won't have a decent connection until September when I move into my apartment. The people that live here have the shittiest Internet ever.

Gui_PT

Now now we have to try and be a more welcoming community, no matter how wrong some of the new people's opinions are.

E: Oh you quoted from another thread, let's all mock him.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
No, I'm saying you look like a younger, beardless version of Heckfu.
I am Heckfu from the year 2011. It is a trying time for my people. We are desperate, our future uncertain. We've seen the E3 reveal of Halo 4, and it brings us hope, but the removal of multiplayer in Halo Anniversary and messy Reach TU implementation has made us fearful. Tell me, should we put our faith in the future of Halo, or migrate to new lands? Should we BELI343?

That's how Heckfu talks, right?

I am Heckfu from the year 2011. It is a trying time for my people. We are desperate, our future uncertain. We've seen the E3 reveal of Halo 4, and it brings us hope, but the removal of multiplayer in Halo Anniversary and messy Reach TU implementation has made us fearful. Tell me, should we put our faith in the future of Halo, or migrate to new lands? Should we BELI343?

Throw in something about HGS counterculture and big business and you're golden.

love you heckfu

BigShow36

There should be some guy name BigShow36 posting right now. He is right about everything, even though everyone is bitching at him. Listen to him and your questions shall be answered.

Mix

K, right? Fucking trueskill:
Zoojoo and I were playing doubles and we lost with a score of 300 to 10... and Zoojoo got the gaddamn kill
:lol

Top Bottom