• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't buy one for $299, I wouldn't want someone to buy one at that price for me either. :p

Waiting for that second price-drop. :p $199/$250 are my "will buy" spots right now.

But you would buy an Xbox One with hardly any games for >$500 a pop for each room in your house and like 10 copies of each game?

I'm not one to judge but come on..

Mistel

Banned
I plan on getting 3D World and Lost World when I get my next Paycheck. I'll check Monster Hunter out though, never played any of them before.

Intro trailer watch this then its a rpg kinda

But you would buy an Xbox One with hardly any games for >$500 a pop for each room in your house and like 10 copies of each game?

I'm not one to judge but come on..

I couldn't sum it up any better. If I had that kind of money i'd use it for medical stuff not video games.

put a dusting of snow on him. and make the cloak red.

Challenge accepted. With bonus Easter
(Christmas?)
egg.

deYei5y.jpg

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Merry Christmas y'all even though I rarely post in or even lurk this thread.

Lookin' forward to Halo 5.

Madness

I am really enjoying Spartan Ops. Is there not an OP/ thread for this?

Try the official Halo 4 OT threads and/or past Halo community OT threads. You have to remember, the game has been out for over a year now. Is there anything specific you wanted to talk about or know?

C4Lukins

Try the official Halo 4 OT threads and/or past Halo community OT threads. You have to remember, the game has been out for over a year now. Is there anything specific you wanted to talk about or know?

Not particularly. Was just curious if there was a specific thread for it.

Mistel

Banned
Not particularly. Was just curious if there was a specific thread for it.
The halo 4 OT is quite empty but nothing stopping you from asking questions here. We don't bite :p halo 4 OT 2

Is it because you didn't have Regeneration Field equipped in your loadout?

I don't think regeneration field works that way but if it did stick Halsey in one. Maybe Frankie could be like the guy from peace walker and have a lighter or USB installed?

Mistel

Banned
I honestly believe that they could make Majestic squad a good team with better writers. with better writers, Tedra could be the strong female character that they wanted Palmer to be.

I hope the writing does improve for majestic Tedra could be a good character she was just kinda there in Spartan ops. Dare was the best written female character closely followed by Miranda Keyes.

gaming side thread about halo 3 ost and jazz music

Caayn

Frank! We really need these versions of the rocket launcher and spartan laser in Halo 5 as Forge objects to screw around with in custom games :D
Rocket launch and spartan laser fun in Spartan Assault
I honestly believe that they could make Majestic squad a good team with better writers. with better writers, Tedra could be the strong female character that they wanted Palmer to be.
Agreed. A good writer could actually make team Majestic likable they have potential and practically anything is better than Hoya's dumb move during the second SPOPS episode.
I never thought about Tedra being the strong female character. She may be perfectly cut for the job. And 343i already left a bad impression of Palmer, that it's going to be hard to make her a likable character.

Ataxia

Who the fuck is Tedra Grant?
Before it's mentioned, I did click your link and this is a rhetorical question.

Spartan Ops is such a clusterfuck. Really shows what an abysmal job they did trying to develop these 'dude-bro' Spartans when most people couldn't name more than two of them (Palmer and David or whatever his name is... and the former is only because she's written so badly that people only remember how much they hate her).

I have no idea how people can look toward Halo 5 and have faith that 343i aren't going to deliver a Halsey-hate fuelled, UNSC-are-suddenly-severely-divided-and-retarded storyline involving a middle aged man trying to bang a purple hologram like those neckbeards fapping over pictures of cartoon characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom