• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

CyReN

Most pros are pretty easy the follow along with, I think if you are watching Instinct though Roy and Lunchbox calling out at the same time makes it more confusing since their voices are alike.

Fracas

#fuckonami
That's why the game without the players communicating and just Walshy commentating was the easiest to watch.

GUY IN THE BASE
I GOT TWO HERE
THROWING NADES
FUCK THEY GOT ME
I SEE ONE IN THE HILL
HAVE ROCKETS SPAWNED YET

(In the space of about 3 seconds)
Can someone link me to a good match with commentary?

Booshka

Watching the Laker game while listening to the stream is ridiculous lol.

I've been watching MLG Halo for 7 years now, so all the crazy callouts and screaming doesn't phase me.

Watching the Laker game while listening to the stream is ridiculous lol.

I've been watching MLG Halo for 7 years now, so all the crazy callouts and screaming doesn't phase me.

It doesn't phase me but I actually preferred just the Walshy commentary on what the players were doing, how they were setting up and where they flubbed.

Booshka

It doesn't phase me but I actually preferred just the Walshy commentary on what the players were doing, how they were setting up and where they flubbed.

Yea, I would like to hear more Walshy commentary, that's something I want to hear because it's new, hearing people scream callouts gets old after a little while.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Every time I close the GAF tab in my browser I get signed out. I'm not even closing the browser, just the GAF tab. Anyone know what might be wrong?

Every time I close the GAF tab in my browser I get signed out. I'm not even closing the browser, just the GAF tab. Anyone know what might be wrong?

Not sure how you would do it, but maybe try resetting your browser settings to default? Might be easiest to just reinstall it unless that would make you lose a ton of stuff.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Do you have Save checked when signing in?
Yup.
Not sure how you would do it, but maybe try resetting your browser settings to default? Might be easiest to just reinstall it unless that would make you lose a ton of stuff.
Okay, I'll play around. It's not happening consistently, which is even more puzzling. Makes me think Chrome is glitching out somehow.

Yup.

Okay, I'll play around. It's not happening consistently, which is even more puzzling. Makes me think Chrome is glitching out somehow.

I blame satan!

No but really, that is quite odd, if its not even happening consistently. Seems more like a glitch than a setting you accidently chose then.

I still love Halo 3, that is all. Wait, thats not all, you should all play it sometime.

Havok

I still love Halo 3, that is all. Wait, thats not all, you should all play it sometime.
Going back to that netcode is really difficult. If it weren't for that, the constant AR starts, the matchmaking times in anything but Social Slayer, the still-insane map/gametype pairings (High Ground Slayer sucks.), etc. I'd go back more often.

Computron

Then it must be fact.

YasMo.gif

:)

Hai HaloGAF!

Been in Canada skiing since Wednesday. I just read the bulletin (awesome that the pic got in), any other Haloz news since then?

Going back to that netcode is really difficult. If it weren't for that, the constant AR starts, the matchmaking times in anything but Social Slayer, the still-insane map/gametype pairings, etc. I'd go back more often.

Yeah to be fair I was only playing customs, and even those were pretty connection dependant until I played with friend who lives relatively close to me. That said even then im sure I pulled host over him so he probably had to put up with bullshit.

But yeah customs are fast becoming the only way to really enjoy that game for me, even when it was more popular the bad playlist map/ gametypes killed fun a lot. :(

That thread (the people talking not having enough time to be competitive) reads like my future, I got a new job, and at some point im most likely going to be asked to move around/ put in a lot of time into work. Im determined not to let that get in the way of Halo 4, I know its going to happen at some point though. :(

Even with long absences I've never had a problem picking halo back up personally.

lol :)

To be clear, I was rolleyes.GIFing at the "GAF thinks it, so it is."

To be clear I said HaloGAF feels the same. And given how many times people have posted team mates going into the negatives, it's a given. Maybe you should hang around a little longer before being a snide ass hmm?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That hasnt changed since Halo 1. Oh noooo my automatic rifle cant kill the precision weapon guy. Cry Cry.

I wonder if we can have a playlist with restrictions on weapons. Just Automatic weapons all the time for them. CTF with AR's :O
You joke but out there someone is fapping automatically.

Karl2177

lol :)

To be clear, I was rolleyes.GIFing at the "GAF thinks it, so it is."

Are you not a HaloGAF member? She was complaining about bad teammates(and she can correct me if I'm wrong). I've had my fair share of bad teammates, and it does suck when I get matched with them. So if you ever come in complaining about bad teammates, I will link you to your post and yell "HYPOCRISY" at you.

I really don't have any pity for anyone who links to an objective game when they were with randoms and feels hard done by. I just couldn't bring myself to start up that playlist on my own.

Computron

Are you not a HaloGAF member? She was complaining about bad teammates(and she can correct me if I'm wrong). I've had my fair share of bad teammates, and it does suck when I get matched with them. So if you ever come in complaining about bad teammates, I will link you to your post and yell "HYPOCRISY" at you.

I think were still on a different page here.
I read it more as her criticizing Halo 3 objective gametypes, compared to other Halos.

Reading GAF gives me the impression that there is very little anyone here actually agrees on, so when someone says GAF thinks a certain way I think it's kinda ridiculous.
If were talking MM issues and shitty teammates, I totally agree. I don't think any of the Halo games have done a particularly great job of matchmaking for objective.

Also, WTF? Black screened in Reach 1 bomb assault caused us to play the same side twice in a row.

Karl2177

I think were still on a different page here.
I read it more as her criticizing Halo 3 objective gametypes, compared to other Halos.

Reading GAF gives me the impression that there is very little anyone here actually agrees on, so when someone says GAF thinks a certain way its kinda ridiculous. If were talking MM issues and shitty teammates, I totally agree. I don't think any of the Halo games have done a particularly great job of matchmaking for objective.

Also, WTF? Black screened in Reach 1 bomb assault caused us to play the same side twice in a row.

Unless I misunderstood her post again, she was referring to the post she linked, which was about getting bad teammates often.

Top Bottom