• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

CyReN

Ok guess it isn't lol, still you have to put that stuff in a article..

"Halo will have 480 free and hd upgrade available as always (and yes gold gets hd)"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Nokyard posted this on Blueprint, skip to 7:00

LMAO
BTB Heavies has gone too far:

ibgtcXqJ9pB2T1.gif

iyhpo8SWjo9Yq.gif

Hoping for a Halo 4orgegasm, expecting Forgeworld 1.5 to stay on the safe side.
Fingers crossed.

Played some Halo 3 todat, dat lag everywhere. Europeans are screwed I guess.

Yeah, Halo 3 is a lagfest, I try and play with people near me now just to get decent games, thats hard to do though. I had the same lag issues on Reach today though oddly enough. It will be interesting to see how much of a step up the Halo 4 netcode is.

TheOddOne

Yeah, Halo 3 is a lagfest, I try and play with people near me now just to get decent games, thats hard to do though. I had the same lag issues on Reach today though oddly enough. It will be interesting to see how much of a step up the Halo 4 netcode is.
I didn't even get one decent match :(

I was constantly like:

tommyleejones.jpg

Fuchsdh

The past two months I spent getting Lightswitch (bought Halo 3 all of three months ago) I rarely encountered any lag, inconvenient or gamebreaking. Maybe it was just because I was playing off-peak hours, but I would have thought that wouldn't make a difference beyond the really long wait times while I tried to get Mythic achievements.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Impossible, Halo fans only make noise if there is a sick blainer or multikill, SC2 fans will make noise if there are too many workers on a mineral patch.
It's weird how different crowds have different cultures like that. Wonder why Halo fans are so mild.

CyReN

Alright my ride will here shortly, if you can make sure to tune in this weekend to support Halo.

Here's my info too.
uTSWA.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
NANOMACHINES.
Haha, good answer.

And yeah, I get what you guys are saying about Halo/Reach being boring to watch. I guess I'm abnormally nerdy about Halo, so it interests me more than normal people.

Top Bottom