• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

It's free, you can watch HD if you have MLG Gold btw.

If you like competitive Halo I urge you to tune in this weekend, this could be the last major one until Halo 4.

Okay that's good.

Last event you had to pay $20 to watch Starcraft, is that just for 'craft?

CyReN

Lol wow. Is it that unpopular now, compared to SC2?

Halo Reach really put a dent into the Halo competitive community (and I'm sure casual). 343i fixed the game for us (NB/Maps/etc) now we are making "one last push" to save it for another event. I can't say I blame them for dropping it, but I'm disappointing how Sundance shrugged off us selling 2x the amount of passes sold at the championship last year with a little over a month to prepares and a few week old rules. With the cutbacks with no commentary and now 1 screen we are really working with what we got.

My gut feeling, we do good and we wait for Halo 4 to kick ass and forget Reach happened.

no commentary in person or online (or both)?

Just at the event, you WILL be able to hear online. Sorry if I confused some. Bravo, Walshy, and Gandhi will be commentating.

Zoolader

Why wait until April 7th? :p

Saturday April 7th, I will have to mark that date on my calender! I already know I'll be working late that day, but I can always hop on for some games before and after my shift. I'm always ready to play Halo 3 though, anybody down to get on today?

Even if I have time for nothing else I will boot up one match of Halo 3 on Saturday.
Pour-one-for-the-homies.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Got this sitting on one of my hard drives and a softmodded green xbox lying around somewhere, i should get my shit together and record some gameplay from it at somepoint.
You have the Halo 2 beta sitting on a modded xbox and you've never captured anything from it?

Wow

Saturday April 7th, I will have to mark that date on my calender! I already know I'll be working late that day, but I can always hop on for some games before and after my shift. I'm always ready to play Halo 3 though, anybody down to get on today?

What are you planning to play, I cant play too much today but generally I am also always up for Halo 3.

I do remember Bungie talking about giving us interesting breakdowns of the stats before they go static on March 31st pretty curious to see that.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Just at the event, you WILL be able to hear online. Sorry if I confused some. Bravo, Walshy, and Gandhi will be commentating.
WTF? That makes even less sense. Sucks to see Halo get such shitty treatment.

CyReN

The booth would cost 70k for each team, I just don't get what they don't put speakers up around the crowd away from the teams.

CyReN

When it rains it pours, if you are a MLG Gold member you won't be able to watch Halo this weekend in HD, Halo will only be shown up to 480p.

I do hear that Ridge Racer game has like 2 tracks and 3 cars on it for like $30, so I wouldn't sing its praises too much. If it's the Vita one I'm thinking of.

Edit: Yeah, thought someonething was off. Thanks guys :).

MLG Halo mainstage will have no commentary to listen to and only one screen :/

I can stand no commentary but this is going to be so boring without the team screens AND no commentary.

I'm sitting in the airport right now waiting for the guys I'm sharing my hotel with. This is sad news to me :(

Top Bottom