• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Magni

edit: Good luck Cyren, win three and you're up against Warriors! (unless they fuck up before of course).

Ok, a sports fan might explain this to me: what is the point of matching best and worst seeds off each other? Why not similar seeds until the final games?

The point is to keep the best teams for the end. You don't want the top two teams to have to play each other before the final.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Why was it out in the first place? :0

At least you didn't have to suffer through 8+ hours of downtime yesterday with the MLG stream.

Some weird outage in my area. I was using the internet on my phone for almost the whole week. And yea, I watched the stream from my phone but the downtime wasn't so bad. I was eating away pages and pages of A Clash of Kings in between matches.

Karl2177

Tashi's Weekly Montage Series - Episode 4 - The Mid-Season Finale

This will be the last episode for about 3 weeks or so. I really wish I could have sent out the first half of the season with a really great one but my I had an internet outage for almost an entire week. This is really a 4 day montage. The outage is also why it is late. Thanks for watching and see you in a few weeks!

Triple_Kill_Medal.svg
x4

Overkill_Medal.svg
x0

I love how you act like the sword block was anything but random luck.
It almost never works for me, and I feel like I have pretty good timing, so yeah, you're goddamn right I'm taking credit for it.

The mechanic, as it has been pointed out, is based purely on performing a melee in a window of frames. The inconsistency arises from player positions not being updated quickly enough, which causes things like super-lunges with regular melees and the like.

Serious question, have you EVER responded to anyone nicely?

I find it funny, not too long ago, certain people (including myself) were called Bungie defense force. eL oh eL

Serious answer, yes.

I wasn't around back then, what did you guys do to get such a label?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Risen was there for that snipe. I was laughing for a good 5 minutes after I hit the shot.

I also looked at it in theater and it was a sweep snipe. The bullet trails misses high and wide.'

edit: Thanks for the love btw guys <3

Also, Cyren, looking forward to seeing those signs on the mainstage. Gonna be awesome.

Woah, woah, what is this?

I make the plans in the family, what did I do to deserve such disrespect?

You made plans with your family!?? Oh ok then Tony Montana, we will have to play without you.

You did lots of things to deserve disrespect, im sure you dont need anyone to tell you.

kylej

Banned
someone summed up Ninja well on a twitch stream the other day, when they said Ninja can generate momentum, and kill momentum better than anyone in the league. When that kid is feeling it, and just starts flowing with the blainer, he is legitimately scary.

Magni

Friday Night Flights looking like a bonafide team of Inheritors.

Exactly what I was thinking. You don't need to be fit as a hockey player to play Halo well, but all the fat kids I've seen so far have been getting their asses handed to them. Walshy was talking about being properly rested and hydrated last night, having a healthy lifestyle is definitely something you need to do well at Halo.

For those who missed the Ninja TK, it should be getting replayed on the stream for everyone, along with the Tsquared TK (which we all missed, since we weren't in the right POV live).

Exactly what I was thinking. You don't need to be fit as a hockey player to play Halo well, but all the fat kids I've seen so far have been getting their asses handed to them. Walshy was talking about being properly rested and hydrated last night, having a healthy lifestyle is definitely something you need to do well at Halo.

Bestman says hi.

Being rested and hydrated is kind of different from being healthy or unhealthy though. I would argue that after work no one plays at they're best. That's probably what Walshy was talking about.

I don't follow the pro's as much as some do here, but it is still cringeworthy seeing how much many of them represent the typical gamer geek image many have. Image and mindset wise the fighting game community seem to be worse though, I remember a gaf thread which showed them to be pretty backwards in terms of how they treat women. Not sure what the pro Halo gamers are like in that regard, hopefully that continues to push forward and modernize though.

Top Bottom