• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Magni

Being rested and hydrated is kind of different from being healthy or unhealthy though. I would argue that after work no one plays at they're best. That's probably what Walshy was talking about.

I'm not talking about being a bit on the chubby side, I'm talking about being morbidly obese. When you reach that stage, I imagine it doesn't help your Halo ability.

I'm not talking about being a bit on the chubby side, I'm talking about being morbidly obese. When you reach that stage, I imagine it doesn't help your Halo ability.

I totally get you. I was just really pointing out tiredness and dehydration because I hate when I suck at Halo after work lol.

It has to be said, that obesity is good for nothing. Its also generally not something people can easily control. Im not going to take the piss out of someone obese, but yeah, if they are obese because they just sit on Halo all day then they could sort it out.

EDIT: Why in the world would assassinations come back? They were just fluff lol.

Don't tell me you want assassination back in Halo 4?

They were confirmed not so far ago, yesss.

Like Demon said it looks like if they'll be more "street fighter" style. Maybr you can't unlock a knife for your spartan so you can use it to assasinate others.

Weapon context assasinations would be cool too, HAMMERS!

Just make them toggable so people who are too serious to make them don't have to suffer :lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Assassinations are fun to do. Bobs I'm convinced there's nothing Halo Reach you like even a little bit. Hahaha

71RTZ.gif
Casey is still my hero. What a beast.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Right at the start of a game a guy on our team quits right out.

So now it's 3v4 shortly into it we lose another guy, but then one on the enemy leaves as well. Now it's 2v3 and these douchebags are using armor lock and t-bagging and shit. But, in spite of that we came back.

Then this game next game the enemy team has a guest that's not moving and yet kids get carried.

Super Slayer = worst MM experience of all time, ALL TIME

Bring back Squad

Assassinations are fun to do. Bobs I'm convinced there's nothing Halo Reach you like even a little bit. Hahaha

I like it when I get to hear "Game Over". Thats always awesome. :p

Seriously though, there are certainly things I enjoy, its just that there's so much crap which ruins it. I think MLG cuts away a lot of the crap so to speak, but I dont play it lol.

I don't mind assassinations that much, im just surprised they bothered even bringing them back, again, they are just fluff. They seem to appeal to the dudebro's who just enjoy pre-scripted head stomp style kills. They can disrupt the flow a little. I just think it was more satisfying to backsmack and watch the ragdoll spin while shooting the next guy. I just hope Assassinations aren't indicative of other design decisions.

Magni

I like it when I get to hear "Game Over". Thats always awesome. :p

Seriously though, there are certainly things I enjoy, its just that there's so much crap which ruins it. I think MLG cuts away a lot of the crap so to speak, but I dont play it lol.

I don't mind assassinations that much, im just surprised they bothered even bringing them back, again, they are just fluff. They seem to appeal to the dudebro's who just enjoy pre-scripted head stomp style kills. They can disrupt the flow a little. I just think it was more satisfying to backsmack and watch the ragdoll spin while shooting the next guy. I just hope Assassinations aren't indicative of other design decisions.

The awesome thing about assassinations are the Yoink! and Showstopper! medals, love those two.

Beaver Creek is such a good map. I can not wait to see the MLG playlist updated with the Anniversary Maps.

I'd like to know if the Anniversary Maps implantation announcement had affect on the sales.

zap

Tashi's Weekly Montage Series - Episode 4 - The Mid-Season Finale

This will be the last episode for about 3 weeks or so. I really wish I could have sent out the first half of the season with a really great one but my I had an internet outage for almost an entire week. This is really a 4 day montage. The outage is also why it is late. Thanks for watching and see you in a few weeks!

"This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."

:(

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
"This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."

:(
Ughhh. I'm sorry. I have to do mirror posting on vimeo. I'm gonna start doing that for all my videos.

Homeboyd

I'm getting Internal Server Errors when I try to access any featured content (or any of the dropdown options like "games" "universe" etc..)

Is anyone else getting this?

Yes I'm able to access the main page and forums... just not the content stuff.

Karl2177

I'm getting Internal Server Errors when I try to access any featured content (or any of the dropdown options like "games" "universe" etc..)

On Waypoint? If it was readily accessible on my phone, I could double check for you.

Havok

Same here.

I'd like to know if the Anniversary Maps implantation announcement had affect on the sales.
I'm sure it must have, even if just from the hardcore MLG guys that weren't ever going to play them when they weren't in the playlist.

Also, I got a new controller today after using my launch 360 pads since 2005.

There is no stick drift on this controller.

I cannot emphasize how excited I am about this.

Top Bottom