• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

I hope it's not just me, but Halo 3 is a lot harder than Reach. Booting up the game for the first time in a long while and hopping into Team Slayer, I was having the hardest time landing headshots. I think it's because players are so much more agile, have a lot more mobility, and are able to utilize jumping more.

I feel like I'm playing worse than when I stopped playing regularly back in 2010.

Part of that is just you don't play Halo 3 regularly anymore, and you're just rusty. I'm sure you could get back into pretty quick if you just start playing it regularly again.

HaloGAF feels like middle school with all the fat kid jokes.

71RTZ.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Apparently Ogre 2 gave an in depth lecture on how to beat Carbon, "He said basically that being over aggressive on them ruins their gameplay style because they try to bait and let noob (Ryanoob) flank all game"

God I would love that upset.

Risen

Risen was there for that snipe. I was laughing for a good 5 minutes after I hit the shot.

I also looked at it in theater and it was a sweep snipe. The bullet trails misses high and wide.'

edit: Thanks for the love btw guys <3

Also, Cyren, looking forward to seeing those signs on the mainstage. Gonna be awesome.

We both had moments that had laughter and tears flowing during that game... that snipe of yours though... wut is the only word that sticks in my mind... made playing bad kids almost fun.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
We both had moments that had laughter and tears flowing during that game... that snipe of yours though... wut is the only word that sticks in my mind... made playing bad kids almost fun.

Once in a while it's fun playing shitting kids. Hahaha, it's rejuvenating

You can't put Kyle's words in my mouth sir.

It wasn't Kyles words he wanted to put into your mouth.

Wait what!??

Ill stop posting now.

Once in a while it's fun playing shitting kids. Hahaha, it's rejuvenating

Gets boring fast, and is so detrimental to you when you actually want to play well though. :/ Its still fun demolishing people, but I hope matchmaking gets much closer matches next time round lol.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Fat people are gross and lazy. Liquify all of them so I can use them to power my motorcycle, thank you.
What's sad is that you're (seemingly) intelligent. You just consciously choose to be an asshole.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
People feeling safe and welcome on HaloGAF is more important to me than cheap jokes. The fat jokes really need to stop. I could rant about this, but I really don't want to derail. In fact, I'm gonna leave this thread for the rest of the day. I've got one last essay before spring break.

Ramirez

People feeling safe and welcome on HaloGAF is more important to me than cheap jokes. The fat jokes really need to stop. I could rant about this, but I really don't want to derail. In fact, I'm gonna leave this thread for the rest of the day. I've got one last essay before spring break.

You're taking it too serious.

Its not OK to be fat.

Its unhealthy. You need to lose weight and get a healthy lifestyle, so your heart doesn't explode before you hit 50.

I'm sorry but its not healthy and have some respect and get on a treadmill and eat more veggies and less mayo.

Don't sit inside and be an Inheritor.

Nutter

Have you browsed the rest of the forum this thread (halogaf) actually lives on?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Wait, are you guys actually jumping on kittens here? I mean, come on, he's right. This a Halo thread, personal appearance is irrelevant.

kylej

Banned
Its not OK to be fat.

Its unhealthy. You need to lose weight and get a healthy lifestyle, so your heart doesn't explode before you hit 50.

I'm sorry but its not healthy and have some respect and get on a treadmill and eat more veggies and less mayo.

Don't sit inside and be an Inheritor.

You gonna dong today?

Top Bottom