• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

kylej

Banned
I'm pretty far in Mass Effect 3, so far it really trumps the Halo trilogy but it is a RPG so it's expected.

Halo only has to last 4 hours, ME has to last 30. Don't blame the genre for embarrassing storytelling and campaigns, blame Bungie.

CyReN

Halo only has to last 4 hours, ME has to last 30. Don't blame the genre for embarrassing storytelling and campaigns, blame Bungie.

I always wondered if 343i has motivational posters around their studios like this

nzNAN.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Emma Watson era will truly be remembered as the undeniable Jump the Shark moment in the history of Plywood.
g5HLk.gif

9arYj.jpg

You listen boy. You see this? This isn't just a picture. It's an ideal. Pure unadulterated symmetrical superiority. That is to say: her face is very even.

I do not wish to hear review of this damsels knees. She is not play material for ones libido, she is class, she is pure and untouched from the machinations of the world. Those that are around her become but a blur in the background and she acknowledges this with but a humbling smirk. She is gorgeous but not because of an angle, lighting or any other deception but because she defines the word.

That is to say I'm not changing my avatar for you or anyone else. You mad?

#jumpingtheshark

TqHSf.gif

creepy enough OddOne?

5/10, you need some lessons from Cynosure about stanning. Needs more red text and shitty tumblr gifs of obsession you're arguing for.

And when Plywood has to resort to shitty tumblr gifs...

...all hope is lost

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
5/10, you need some lessons from Cynosure about stanning. Needs more red text and shitty tumblr gifs of obsession you're arguing for.

And when Plywood has to resort to shitty tumblr gifs...

...all hope is lost
I would never resort to tumblr .gifs, I make my own! Don't make me spill WrassleGAF into this, the thread would never be the same.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Getting there, I can't imagine it be as bad/rushed at Rage ending, what a load of crap that was.

Most disappointing ending in quite some time. It didn't even really end, it just kind of stopped.
edit: The Rage ending, I should make clear

Shits offensive. I booted up ME2. Before I could even start playing the game it had me signing up logging in and accepting agreements for Cerberus and trying to get me to use MSpoints for stuff. So invasive, let me play the game and eventually introduce me to to the options of it in-game and I'll decide at that point if its fun enough to spend more money on.

Fracas

#fuckonami
"CQC is popular, Metro is the most played map in the game!"
smh

I'm not even sure what to play anymore. I'm starting to get a little worn out on Reach, and I'm probably done with BF3 until either its massive patch comes out or until Armored Kill launches.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Gotta capture them Calla Dooty crowds, brah.

Lol isn't that what the base game was for? I already get to suffer through Metro, just give me more of what I bought the game for. If I wanted to play CoD, I'd just play CoD.

Although I'll probably end up buying the CQB map pack, just for the weapons.

I'm not even sure what to play anymore. I'm starting to get a little worn out on Reach, and I'm probably done with BF3 until either its massive patch comes out or until Armored Kill launches.

How many times do I have to tell you to play Journey

edit: And yeah, the CQB maps get rid of the entire point of playing Battlefield if you ask me

Top Bottom