• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Heh, looks like the desks at 343 are grouped into sections named after old maps: I've spotted a "Sanctuary" sign and a "Valhalla" sign in some of the recent time-lapse shots.

I wonder what maps the other sections are named after...

-------
Random trivia time:
- Both the First Movement and Fourth Movement of The Odyssey (by Incubus) from the Halo 2 soundtrack have lyrics not heard in the OST.

Was just shuffling through my iTunes library and thought I'd share.

Overdoziz

Banned
Ive experienced much much worse. The core combat is amazing, also the new update is going to be fixing more bugs but more importantly IT ADDS CAR HORNS!!!
The core game is great but there are so many relatively small things they could've done better. Not hearing audio, disappearing HUD features, a squad system that never puts you in a squad with friends, the flag capture icon being in the middle of your screen, needing to hold your breath for sniping (not a glitch but still annoying) etc.

I still play the game all the time but they could've done way better if they didn't try to beat CoDs release date.

Tawpgun

Is nexuiz any good? How's the population? Was sceptical in getting it

It's a game that requires an immaculate netcode and connection.

You don't get that alot.

Otherwise, its pretty fun. Speaking from the demo alone. I feel like the guns should have been more distinct. In Quake the guns looked so different and had common names.

These guns have alien names and all look similar.

You don't get that alot.

Otherwise, its pretty fun. Speaking from the demo alone. I feel like the guns should have been more distinct. In Quake the guns looked so different and had common names.

I was worried about the netcode.

Karl2177

You don't get that alot.

Heh. I had a LAN party of Nexuiz (1.4?)when it was a free PC game. It had a 8-bit Halo theme song for its main menu music, and it played a lot like UT2004. Good stuff, and I've been debating on picking the XBLA version up. Anyways, back to playing ME3.

And Elzar, you're just jelly that Xand likes me more because I'm a Mass Effect fan.

Tawpgun

I know what half of HaloGAF's plans are for tonight.

114166_340.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
I got assassinated with sniper for the 1948294th time today and I just shut my Xbox off lol. Couldn't do it. I better step my game up or this week's montage is gonna suck big time.

Would you want any clips of ours? Just call it a community montage

Nutter

I got assassinated with sniper for the 1948294th time today and I just shut my Xbox off lol. Couldn't do it. I better step my game up or this week's montage is gonna suck big time.

Stop being such a scrub and perhaps you wont have to rage quit.. BK.

Now a serious question, who do you make these montages for? Is it just a self reminder that you still know how to play Halo? ;p

Top Bottom