• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Tawpgun

lol for what? We'll decide who we're going to contact to be on the show soon and see if we can set something up to record another show in the coming weeks. The list is in no specific order. If you've told me you're interested in being on the show, then I put you on the list. Not really a big deal.

No problem, I just thought there was an ordered list.

FyreWulff

lol for what? We'll decide who we're going to contact to be on the show soon and see if we can set something up to record another show in the coming weeks. The list is in no specific order. If you've told me you're interested in being on the show, then I put you on the list. Not really a big deal.

Write me in somewhere. I'll be getting my replacement Turtle Beaches this week.

Something about AI in Halo and rampancy.

Oh speaking of host I played Team Snipers on an excellent (read: FUCKING AWFUL) Mexican connection yesterday with fyrewulf. Haven't seen teleporting like that in ages.

Oh god that game was TURRRBLE. At one point I got awarded a medal for a headshot before a guy died, and then his body stayed on the ground with his name over it

Something about AI in Halo and rampancy.

Oh speaking of host I played Team Snipers on an excellent (read: FUCKING AWFUL) Mexican connection yesterday with fyrewulf. Haven't seen teleporting like that in ages.

I havnt seen teleporting in halo for such a long time i forgot it was actually a side effect of lag/latency.

Yeah, id go for it. Its not astro quality but its great

Fracas

#fuckonami
The only fun kind of lag is whenever I pull host in Halo 3 (I have a 1.5mb connection, lulz). Just 5 minutes of walking around the map meleeing lagging fools in the back.

What list? We're making lists now?

Yeah, hottest HaloGAFFer.

Wendy-vs-Bebe-from-The-list-south-park-17816402-374-279.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
People were asking to be guests on the show and I just wrote a list in a notebook to keep track.

Just added:

Dax
Fyrewulf
Ghaleon

Biggest Halo presence ever at PAX :( E3?

Fucking hype.

We should have a Great Britain themed episode. Ill be Englands champion. Let the irish duke it out for their champion :p

People from the past. I'm talking about you Americans! Avengers was pretty good.

And the Podcast is released. I'll give it a listen. I want to be on the podcast with Hitmonchan, Duncan etc. But first I need to get a headset or something like that...

Gesundheit.
Did ya know that "Gesundheit" was an insult back in 18th/19th Century? *uselessinformation*

Top Bottom