• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Good games guys I love playing reach when both teams are made up of gaffers, need to do that stuff more often. MLG was also pretty good, I wish the shield recharge was faster but other than that today was good!

Awesome! Listening now.

I like the newer version. I really like the way they changed the area around the trigger.
Yeah, the new one has some neat changes, but I really prefer the old one.

I like them both, but I have to give the edge to the Reach DMR. Looks more believable, like a real gun.
Yup, it has some nice complexity going on with it, the model looks more convincing, and the textures look more realistic and interesting

Get in line :p

Added to list

I know I don't really get a chance to play with people from Halogaf very often, but I wouldn't mind joining in on one if you need someone in the future.

Computron

Cool! Hitting the Tab key in Chrome on NeoGAF takes you to the top of the page and highlights the private message button. Just figure that out by chance.

ZalinKrow

Good games guys I love playing reach when both teams are made up of gaffers, need to do that stuff more often. MLG was also pretty good, I wish the shield recharge was faster but other than that today was good!
Yeah those games were great. I'd definitely like to stay in MLG for them more though. Plays a lot better than Anniversary and ZB Slayer. Was really fun :)

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hey guys, looking for a new gaming headset. Anyone have any recommendations? It needs to be in the $60-80 range, and needs to be compatible with 360/PS3.

The set I'm looking at right now is these Sharkoons. They seem to be quality.

Obligatory "Halo" bit

Hey guys, looking for a new gaming headset. Anyone have any recommendations? It needs to be in the $60-80 range, and needs to be compatible with 360/PS3.

The set I'm looking at right now is these Sharkoons. They seem to be quality.

Obligatory "Halo" bit

Pay a bit more and go with one of the big 3.

Tritton
Astro
Turtle Beach

Dont cut costs you get what you pay for and you want a decent headset

Goodnight HaloGaf, thanks for the support.

And dammit, I drank too much vodka yesterday.

BOY_BLUE.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Pay a bit more and go with one of the big 3.

Tritton
Astro
Turtle Beach

Dont cut costs you get what you pay for and you want a decent headset

Sharkoons aren't considered good?
I'll still take a look at other options though. My brother uses the Tritton AX 720s, and they sound godly, but they're really pricey.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Damn straight. You gonna release the list?

lol for what? We'll decide who we're going to contact to be on the show soon and see if we can set something up to record another show in the coming weeks. The list is in no specific order. If you've told me you're interested in being on the show, then I put you on the list. Not really a big deal.

Turtle Beach in the "big three" and no Sennheiser in sight?

For shame.

Honestly Turtle Beach have more place in that list than tritton do, i left sennhesier out because i can personally vouch for the quality but having tested both the X4's and the X41's i can vouch for the quality of turtle beach.

However lower end TB's are horrid

lol for what? We'll decide who we're going to contact to be on the show soon and see if we can set something up to record another show in the coming weeks. The list is in no specific order. If you've told me you're interested in being on the show, then I put you on the list. Not really a big deal.

Lemme be that girl who just walks up to the bouncer and gets let in.

Top Bottom