• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

zap

Do you guys have a counter of how many people downloaded the podcast or something? It'd be interesting to not how many people listen, especially if you continue and put it on iTunes etc.

feel

One hour in, still good. Way above my expectations actually.

Can't check my list right now, but I don't recall deleting anyone in long time. Not sure how that happened, I hate to think that you're missing out on my awesome Trials ghosts...
Wait you're good at Trials? Nevermind then I don't want to be your friend.

Just playing to make sure he didn't forget to bring over any gameplay features.

494139957.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just playing to make sure he didn't forget to bring over any gameplay features.

Bloom please!

I think I'm going to hop on actually. It's a been a few days and I don't quite feel like getting my ass kicked in StarCraft 2 lol

MLG is awesome, and by far the best playlist in the game. It completely removes all of the complaints most of you have. You guys complain about getting nothing but scrubs, MLG fixes that too.

MLG isn't awesome, ZB is an improvement over bloom but still flawed. Like I said Reach sucks.

I didn't have anything else lined up to read. :lol

I'm not enjoying Clash of Kings nearly as much as Game of Thrones, but I'm plodding on. The narrative is spread far too thin and there's so much bleak cruelty it's leaving me feeling...bad each evening. But after dropping it for a few days, I found I just wanted to find out what came next; they (GoT spoiler)
killed Viserys in such wonderfully spectacular fashion I'm holding out hope that some of the real monsters in the story get theirs in similar form.
So I guess I'm hooked.

So far CoK has been a very slow moving gauntlet of misery for every sympathetic character. I just hope something breaks soon, I'm at the halfway mark now.

That's what I've heard. And I've been quite impressed with the series so far, really quality stuff. Though, they clearly have 'boobies' on their list of things to include in every episode, even when there isn't a scene that requires them; HBO finds a way, somehow.

ACOK's first half is pretty slow, but once it hits the gas, I doubt you'll be able to put it down. (I couldn't. There was one scene in particular, that was a massive HOLY SHIT and the book was pretty much game on from there on out.)

The brutality of ACOK was on full display in this past Sunday's episode. Easily one of the most intense hours of TV I've ever seen. I've never seen a room of 6 or 7 of us (some book readers, some not) so glued to the TV out of sheer tension.

Boobs are definitely a check list item in this show haha. You can argue that almost all of it is done in proper context and to further develop characters, but there are a couple scenes (I'm think of one in late season 1 and one in ep 2 of season 2 in particular) that just seem like they're laying it on thick.

I hope this doesn't classify as a spoiler, but
it only gets worse dude. At least there's Tyrion and later Jaime.

I would classify that as a spoiler personally, as vague as it may be.

I honestly don't remember CoK being that bleak...the ending was spectacular though, Jon's ending anyways.

image.php

I'm sorry, I have no shame.

Probably because they already had three people.

LOL

Forget the podcast: I want details on Yuhas' party.

Things got pretty crazy last night, and we'll leave it at that.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I played Reach for the first time in awhile today after being on BF3 for awhile. While I have my problems with Reach, I will give it this: it's so polished in terms of UI and netcode.

343 needs to step up the playlist management. I thought it was bad under Bungie, but so far 343 makes them look like geniuses. If there was just some consistency instead of Vanilla here, TU here, ZB here, Anniversary here, and whatever else there is It would be a lot better.

343 needs to step up the playlist management. I thought it was bad under Bungie, but so far 343 makes them look like geniuses. If there was just some consistency instead of Vanilla here, TU here, ZB here, Anniversary here, and whatever else there is It would be a lot better.

They can't make anything go global because then even more people will complain.

Top Bottom