• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Looked what arrived in the mail today from the awesome Hitmonchan!
A NOTEBOOK WITH SPARTH'S SIGNED ARTWORK!!!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Thanks so much man!

halobook.jpg

Computron

Put some more time in, still messing with the UVs and bake, but I decided to take a break and import into Unreal.
(Not the best engine for these kind of assets, the renderer is not synced with any baker!)

Anyone wanna make our own HALO 4 BETA?

JK

iGbMBWzivEP57.gif

Hellish

This is...incredibly ambitious. I wish you the best of luck. I just hope you're not getting in over your head.

Just the idea man, I passed the torch.

Lastly I clearly could not be the one to start the kickstarter, nor would I want to as that person is taking on a tremendous workload and I feel it should be someone well known in the community (Ex: bravo /best man / neighbor)

GhaleonEB

Each game of Firefight Doubles (which is almost always Arcadefight), I have a few goals: to beat the set with no deaths, and with the most points and kills, but without being a jerk to my partner. Huge bonus if that none the less enrages said partner to the point where between rounds they're hurling grenades, FRG rounds and rockets my way in frustration.

This was one such game. Dude was hauling rockets to stand in front of the shield doors on Corvette, blowing up packs of guys the second they opened, then turning around and wondering where all the other enemies went as I reload my DMR and sniper rifle. Cue a hailstorm of grenades and rockets, and repeat. He got more and more frenzied, running around in the middle and dying constantly, as the game went on. Best part was watching him eat his own rocket by nailing the energy shield cover point blank at the start of the bonus round so I could mop up and get a Killionaire in the process.

I realize it's a cooperative game mode, but I relish thumping my partner and watching them rage over it. It's a satisfying way to end the evening.

Hellish

Well, best of luck to whoever wants to get this going. I'm on the East Coast and if it pans out I would definitely consider attending.

I think the money would be there (could be wishful thinking), but the booking and setting everything up would be the hardest part.

heckfu

Banned
Each game of Firefight Doubles (which is almost always Arcadefight), I have a few goals: to beat the set with no deaths, and with the most points and kills, but without being a jerk to my partner. Huge bonus if that none the less enrages said partner to the point where between rounds they're hurling grenades, FRG rounds and rockets my way in frustration.

This was one such game. Dude was hauling rockets to stand in front of the shield doors on Corvette, blowing up packs of guys the second they opened, then turning around and wondering where all the other enemies went as I reload my DMR and sniper rifle. Cue a hailstorm of grenades and rockets, and repeat. He got more and more frenzied, running around in the middle and dying constantly, as the game went on. Best part was watching him eat his own rocket by nailing the energy shield cover point blank at the start of the bonus round so I could mop up and get a Killionaire in the process.

I realize it's a cooperative game mode, but I relish thumping my partner and watching them rage over it. It's a satisfying way to end the evening.

You don't make it to the top without stepping on a few toes. -Christopher Reeves, post-accident.

Ramirez

15 minutes of my life I'll never get back!

Posted back to back games on Countdown MLG with 7 rocket kills in each, I've figured out Halo: Reach.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying out this scheme where I slaughter kids in FFA, and then invite them to my party to slaughter them some more. It's sort of working. Most kids catch on fast, though.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Halo or Starcraft 2? Decisions, decisions...listening to Radiohead live so I might just go with SC2.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Besides Select being a shitty map it has color issues.

I'd go so far as to label being blue an advantage on that map.

Top Bottom