• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Xater

That was again a couple of fun games guys. And this time I wasn't always the worst on the team. I count that as a success :p

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
mlg feels (more) like you are on ice. guess it just takes getting used to

Sorry about abruptly leaving that game on Ridgeline earlier. My friend randomly showed up at my house and wanted to go disc golfing. Can't turn that down :lol

Tawpgun

Holy fuck.

Why isn't Armor Lock removed across the board please.

Don't feel bad for people who think its a good addition to the game. They don't deserve anything but a swift kick in the nuts to prevent them from reproducing to spread their shit opinions on the armor ability.

Karl2177

So I think it's mini story time. I went back to my high school today because my band instructor is leaving for Kansas. As I was leaving, I decided to pop into our VR room. I walk in and across 10 screens was a LAN game of Halo PC. One was afk, so I went and started playing. All of the kids playing had no idea about the might of the Halo 1 pistol. I showed them the true power of the pistol in a 25-2 game of ffa slayer on Battle Creek. Felt good man, even had to slightly lead my shots so I knew I wasn't the host.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Holy fuck.

Don't feel bad for people who think its a good addition to the game. They don't deserve anything but a swift kick in the nuts to prevent them from reproducing to spread their shit opinions on the armor ability.
Those guys are gonna get owned...in H4.

Gazzawa

Holy fuck.

its the choice of a new generation

waynes-world.jpg

op_ivy

Holy fuck.

seriously. there seems to be a spike of people using it lately too. super fucking annoying to play against, its basically a "get out of jail free card" you can use every 15 seconds.

TheOddOne

Holy fuck.

We in the cycle again!

Holy fuck.

Adapt bro.

Blueblur1

Holy fuck.

I jumped into Team Slayer for the weekend jackpot and was sadly reminded by Armor Lock's existence. It's inclusion in Reach is as baffling as the Banshee on Ascension Team Rifles in Halo 2.

op_ivy

I jumped into Team Slayer for the weekend jackpot and was sadly reminded by Armor Lock's existence. It's inclusion in Reach is as baffling as the Banshee on Ascension Team Rifles in Halo 2.

the number one reason why squad slayer NEEDS to return. armor lock is beyond broken, even in its tweaked TU state.

Holy fuck.

It is terrible but I can't remember more than one or two instances where it really made me angry sine they tweaked it in the TU. Camo makes me rage the most these days. Dat radar scrambler. Tedious shit.

GhaleonEB

Hah, I was literally just looking at that. (I navigate GAF via my subscriptions, so I saw Skyrim had a new post.) Thought I don't spot the plaque.

Hah, I was literally just looking at that. (I navigate GAF via my subscriptions, so I saw Skyrim had a new post.) Thought I don't spot the plaque.

Neither do I, but it looks like all the pics were taken when they were putting it up. They probably only added the plaque afterwards. Nice of them, though. Looks like a really great place to work.

Louis Wu

OT digression: just tweeted some pics of my kids, leaping off a sand hill at the beach this weekend. Oh to be a kid again. Natalie | Bridget [/OT]
lol - reminds me of a trip to Florence (OR) about 15 years ago. There was a dune like this, and my cousin told me I could body-surf all the way to the bottom. I leapt up from the top, and landed on my chest - and stopped.

Couldn't breathe for about 30 seconds.

Nobody else could, either (they weren't hurt, just laughing too hard).

Fucking sand dunes.

Trey

Holy fuck.

Yo par, get ya feet up off my jewels, b.

Seriously though, I wish AAs as a whole were executed better. Could've been a novel approach at the different but equal game design leaking from modern shooters.

zap

Didn't someone say the additional delay in Reach was due to changes in the netcode to support the ability for members to jump out of the game without it stopping the game?

I knew there was a reason ODST feels so much better than Reach... :|

that's a bit like one of my favorite Onion headlines

"Special Olympics T-Ball Stand Pitches Perfect Game"

Brutal. :lol

Top Bottom