• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yep. Guess CyReN's got that covered, though... and our anniversary, too...

Well played, sir.

Ok so we can talk about that when you come on HaloGAF Radio. ;]

Also, I found a free game code that came with my video card from a year ago. I wanted to give it away here. However, when I went to scratch the code, it shedded up and became illegible. Lol sorry potential winner.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I just read that article about how Black Ops 2 will have multiple endings as well as a focus on story.

Held back laughter.

Tawpgun

So in Team Hotshot, once you get 3 kills and full hear your slow as fuck, but your damage increases.

The DMR knocks out shields in 2 hits. Kills in 3.

I just used the Focus Rifle with 3 heat.

Oh. My. God.

Woorloog

Banned
Good games guys. I think i was in like 3 different parties today... or almost different. A lot of GAFers were online today.

EDIT people's voices are ringing in my left ear... and i keep low volume for headset...

Just worked it out, Upgrading my iphone 4 in July toa HTC One X but ill be keeping the iphone running for various reasons.

for the equivalent of $69.41 ill be getting

2 phones with a combined 7,000 texts Infinite Gb of Data(not subject to fair usage) 2300 minuets and 5000 Network to Network minuets

Louis Wu was kind enough to host a copy of the HaloGAF montage on one of the HBO servers. If you want the download link, send me a PM.

It's 597 MB, so go easy on his bandwidth. :p

Who cares just give me Recon/Old school default.

I dunno I'm sure someone cares. Especially here. Cmon who cares here?

Personally I just enjoy pointing out how non-progressive this Halo is.

Seriously fucking add some shit gamers want...stop feeding us a short campaign and a MP that has the worst settings ever with terrible playlist management with no options.

Button glitches more likely to be exploited?

True, and the expense of creating a UI that makes it non-complicated for casuals and the time required for programming such a thing.

Glitches? Hmm if only there was a thing where people tested and played the game before it came out. OH WAIT THERE IS THAT. THAT IS A THING.

After getting so used to Reach default, I feel that I can no longer go back to Bumper Jumper, even though the left bumper of all of my controllers barely works anymore due to that fateful day where I made the switch.

Now with the upcoming control changes I don't know HOW I'm going to play.

Rest easy, Bumper Jumper. I'll never forget you.

Edit: Well aware that it's probably not gone, it's just more or less dead to me personally.

Tunavi

Banned
ybf7M.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
So, let me get this right.

Frank says he found a control setup that he likes.

OH NOES NO BUTTON MAPPING, PREORDER CANCELLED.

Edit: I can understand having concerns or being skeptical, but come on guys.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Who said I wasn't being sarcastic?
I wasn't being sarcastic. It's been a long day. I guess my sarcasm meters are broken or something.

Top Bottom