• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Overdoziz

Banned
Holding A is good, what is so bad about it?
Ehm, the fact that all of a sudden you're looking around with the other stick. While walking you change direction by looking around with the right stick. While sprinting you've got your right thumb on A so looking around with the right stick isn't possible (you probably can't anyway). So you have to change direction using the left stick which is just very unnatural and plays terribly.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Wow, way to get defensive about an opinion

Where you see "defensive" I see calling it how it is. None of the conversation bothered me at all. In fact, when someone says that the shotguns in Gears 3 make it require little skill, or complain about the rolling/diving it makes me laugh. That's like complaining about jumping and BR/DMR in Halo.

Later I admitted to being bored with Gears 3, I also pointed out he doesn't even own Gears 3 let alone play it.

Hey yall, I've been thinking. I want to avoid pretty much any and all campaign info, but I'd really like to nerd out with you all on whatever multiplayer reveals / footage we get from E3. How would you all feel about having a No Campaign Info But Tons of Multiplayer Info thread? Would that be possible? Desirable? Sexy
(included that one for Elzar)
?

I'm not sure how Spartan Ops will fit into the mix. Most of the SpOps missions will be before the events of Halo 4, so any reveal we get at E3 probably won't feature new enemies. So, I'd be okay with it being discussed in the side thread.

I guess the things I mostly want to avoid are:
- Campaign plot info.
- New enemies.
- New enemy weapons. (Might be hard, assuming they'll be seen in the MP demos.)
- New vehicles. (Again, these might be seen in MP).

I'm really excited about the new directions Halo 4 will be going in fiction wise, and I want to avoid any info that'll diminish the mysterious, unknown element of the new enemies. That's pretty much my biggest concern.

If yall don't think this'll work, that's fine. I'll just try my best to stay out of the Halo threads.

I think the policy should be the same it has been -- anything released by 343 is fair game.

Lol, guy has a DMR but switches straight to AR then gets a kill in like 0.5 seconds. Wut. LOVED the movement though, really looked good.

I hope that grenade pistol is more like the pro-pipe and a noob tube, looked like it was leaning more towards noob tube there.

Eww fall damage.

TheOddOne

Some stuff I thought was intresting, nothing noteworthy to gif.
Hits:

j2lMulKvpOQFl.jpeg

Weird looking armor:

jRPUnE7FvFkn7.jpeg

Killcam:

jwvpb6P0AAqUq.jpeg

Gun:

jbw0LuNRlvU8Wz.jpeg

^^^^ Looks a bit like the rogue armor in Halo 3.

Lol, guy has a DMR but switches straight to AR then gets a kill in like 0.5 seconds. Wut. LOVED the movement though, really looked good.

I hope that grenade pistol is more like the pro-pipe and a noob tube, looked like it was leaning more towards noob tube there.

I think he actually had the carbine. Elzar is probably crying about his baby right now :lol

Also, it looks like the gametype they're playing is regicide. You can see one guy that has some kind of waypoint above his head.

That pistol thingy looks like it'll behave much like the GL in Reach.

Top Bottom