• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Tawpgun

Did your cat shit on that too?

iJgVm3hmDXf8p.gif

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
god i laugh everytime i see that gif. i want a montage of nothing but kills like that

feel

Humble Bundle is absolutely wonderful, a must buy, and I already own half of them.
Yeah that bundle is phenomenal.
So I donated $6 (all I had on paypal right now, I'll donate more next time) and got Steam keys for all those games (except Bastion because I donated too little, but I have it on xbla already)..

That's freaking insane!! :O Gotta love pc gaming.

I only really will play Amnesia and Superbrothers because I already have the other games in other platforms, but still an incredible thing.

Ken

So I donated $6 (all I had on paypal right now, I'll donate more next time) and got Steam keys for all those games (except Bastion because I donated too little, but I have it on xbla already)..

That's freaking insane!! :O Gotta love pc gaming.

I only really will play Amnesia and Superbrothers because I already have the other games in other platforms, but still an incredible thing.

Wrong thread?

I concur. Gears 3 TDM is pretty crappy IMO. Every game I played was a bunch of huge dudes diving and rolling around like gymnasts, and everyone using shotguns. And like you I'm shooting people at a distance only for them to go down behind a barrier. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the campaign and horde is a blast, I just fell the MM is no fun.
I think you're missing the entire point of gears multiplayer

You guys aren't worried about the "perks" leak? I know we should wait for Monday but those pics...

It least point, we know that stuff like those are clearly a core part of Halo 4. So yes, I'm worried, but there isn't much to do about it. The game is not going to be what a lot of people here (including myself) considering "Halo", but it still can be a fun game.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Enjoying your GoGo inflight service I see.

Hey, it's actually pretty rad. $10! And it mostly works. I have no idea why a couple of hundred k of gifs destroys connections, but it does it on dry land too. Also, please report Exorcist 3 nurse station reactions here and I will confirm that it is a surprisingly scary horror movie that shits on Exorcist 2 and is WAAAAY scarier than the later sequel(s). Obviously no match to 1.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Hey, it's actually pretty rad. $10! And it mostly works. I have no idea why a couple of hundred k of gifs destroys connections, but it does it on dry land too. Also, please report Exorcist 3 nurse station reactions here and I will confirm that it is a surprisingly scary horror movie that shits on Exorcist 2 and is WAAAAY scarier than the later sequel(s). Obviously no match to 1.

I can't believe anyone would watch sequels to "The Exorcist."

Does this only apply to furries?

Oh god, now you've done it...

I can't believe anyone would watch sequels to "The Exorcist."
I was forced to watch it several years ago, going in with the "blah, shitty sequel" thought as well. I was horrified, in a good way. Plus, Brad Dourif (LOTR, Deadwood) is downright spine-chilling in the movie.

GLORIOUS

Someone link to that exorcist scene, I'm too young to know what you guys are talking about lol
search "exorcist 3 nurse station".

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

nbraun80

I think you're missing the entire point of gears multiplayer
Which is? If you're going to say something like 'teamwork and tactics' I don't agree because it's almost always shotgun fests. I feel like it's a bad game design, if you're going to promote a cover system and tactical shooting why allow people to fall into last stand behind said cover system? But no people get frustrated with this and just start rolling and flopping up to people with their shotty to make sure they get the kill.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I guess I'm lucky or something, because in the 30 or so matches of Gears 3 multiplayer i've played, I haven't seen a single shotgun fest.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
But how... how?
She looked into the room and there was no one.

That got me.

There is something that happens with containers that is more still, reserved, but equally disturbing. Also if you are a fan of old ladies and spiders then this is the movie for you.

Dax01 - RE: Red Vs Blue
Even if I don't enjoy it as much, I'm glad they wrapped up the focus on the RvB crew in Season 8, it made for a really satisfying ending, a super high quality scene (with lots of new stuff - the fantastic animation that Monty brought) and gives them a lot more creative freedom.
They've been doing it for 10 years now, most (good) tv shows finish long before that.
I'm glad they're not just doing more old traditional RvB.

There is something that happens with containers that is more still, reserved, but equally disturbing. Also if you are a fan of old ladies and spiders then this is the movie for you.
Somewhere Hydranockz is shuddering.

da fuck, E3 sure snuck up me.. It's NEXT week?

That's going to be a lot of Halo 4 news to digest, I can only assume.

Any GAF'ers going to E3 this year?

Oh, last post. Great fun

Top Bottom