• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

CyReN

Wow, how the hell did you get a negative interpretation of what I wrote?

I guess I was saying that he doesn't fit the MLG stereotype (certainly not the in-game Halo competitive gamer stereotype, not the MLG forum stereotype, not the all-over-the-internet pro-ANYTHING stereotype) of building yourself up by ripping down your opponents. He does a fine job of discussing without trash talking - that's all I was saying. And that's not the norm.

No no, this isn't a argument or anything like that. I'm just trying to understand what you meant. Words can sound weird sometimes but I know what you mean just clearing stuff up. I still <3 you as always.

Check PM.

Fuchsdh

Yup, would kill the viewing figures for Nintendo's conference.

What viewers? :p

And why would they release a new Xbox 360? The console is near the end of its lifespan and it's already been slimmed down and upped with the most important features for MS (Kinect, wireless, etc.)

I'd think they'd be much more likely to simplify the SKUs and sell it cheaper eventually than tinker with what they've got.

Halo to have the opening 10 minutes of the show?

FIRST STRIKE

This does beg the question, what will be their closing megaton? Maybe it will be a Halo 4 beta!

I stand by my prediction of a new model of 360 with better guts, but would that be big enough to close out the show?

I suppose it would if they do the whole "everyone in the audience can get one for free!" shtick.
Price cut perhaps?

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Another Forward Unto Dawn article so soon? Yep, the speculation train continues as we look at the threats facing the universe and the Master Chief in Halo 4. This time our gaze is on the Didact.

If you've missed any of the previous Halo 4 enemy speculation articles, this is the perfect chance to catch up before E3.

Summum Malum &#8211; The Master Builder
Summum Malum &#8211; The Timeless One

Stay tuned to Forward Unto Dawn as we'll be publishing the forth and final Summum Malum article this weekend.

Nah, I really get the feeling Frankie is going to talk on stage and announce that the game is finished and up on the XBLA marketplace for free. I mean its the only logical thing.

Surprise announcement of Halo: Anniversary Anniversary.
We are happy to announce "Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - EU Anniversary". We heard the fans wanted the framerate of their original Combat Evolved copy. We listened. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - EU Anniversary comes with 7 maps of the Halo Saga. Like a none grey version of Uncaged and many more.

"One last thing before we end the press conference. The Halo 4 beta is now open to the public and available for download now... exclusively on the Xbox 720™."

wait I can notice the bloom for the reload on the pistol one, doesn't seem like the spread on the inner reticule is changing, just an outer part of the reticule blooming letting you know when you can shoot

Good eye, didn't notice that until you mentioned it.

Ryaaan14

Banned
And no hardware megaton.

Halo 4 is gonna kick it off, and it would be shwag if it would end it too.

I know it's a mistake, but I really am expecting a hardware megaton. Obviously not 720, but definitely a bundle announcement. Maybe HDD's on the budget 360, or like I said the Kinect bundle.

And I swear to god if they open with a Halo 4 bukkake and fizzle out with just a Gears trailer...I don't know man...I don't even know.

Overdoziz

Banned
it8tXYiJg9V7N.gif

Who said anything about the 720 being available to consumers?

With one hand the lord Duncan giveth but with the other he taketh away.

128899054979088860.jpg

Postmortem on the FUD forums is using an illustration I did as his avatar.

Kind of cool I guess.

Hell if you painted something that appealed a great deal to me id use it. You art is boss dude you should feel proud.

inb4 "How long until you fly to Daedalius's house and give him a handjob?"

Shadders

I know it's a mistake, but I really am expecting a hardware megaton. Obviously not 720, but definitely a bundle announcement. Maybe HDD's on the budget 360, or like I said the Kinect bundle.

I'm telling you: Xbox Lite

Extra-slim 360, massive HDD, improved hardware, all games run in 1080p, without frame drops and hardware AA.

Launching 6th November.

daedalius

Hell if you painted something that appealed a great deal to me id use it. You art is boss dude you should feel proud.

inb4 "How long until you fly to Daedalius's house and give him a handjob?"

I can be persuaded by certain... things. Mostly dollars.

... probably not handjobs.

You did the Evolutions story art?

Yea, that picture of Cortana is mine. Although looking back on it now, I probably could have made it so much better; oh well.

I made an account to tell him, but I just ended up posting a picture from the recent video ;)

It's funny that you're all talking about bloom now, because I just started playing Squad for the jackpot and was thinking about how much bloom annoys me.

What was its original purpose, anyway? to add a risk/reward mechanic?

heckfu

Banned
It's funny that you're all talking about bloom now, because I just started playing Squad for the jackpot and was thinking about how much bloom annoys me.

What was its original purpose, anyway? to add a risk/reward mechanic?

You can't digitize the pain of a flesh-eating bacteria so they had to go the mental terrorism route.

Top Bottom