• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
BETA CONFIRMED, DEAL WITH IT!

That would be epic.

Also, how is it that the current build(from leaks and such) is from beta? Too polished for actual beta. Beta testing as we know it for Halo 3 and Reach isn't a beta build, it's much further along.

Hmmmmm interesting!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Did you get to see it? I'm not a Mets fan, but I'm happy you got to finally experience a no-hitter.

I was watching NBA so I thought I could skip watching just one Mets game. No big deal. Then I heard Johan had a no hitter through 6 so then I switched it and watched the rest.

Looking at yout avatar grinning and reading this... It's like your avatar is taunting people :D
Yeah, he went from being disgruntled to giving us the "F-U" stare.

I was watching NBA so I thought I could skip watching just one Mets game. No big deal. Then I heard Johan had a no hitter through 6 so then I switched it and watched the rest.
No need to watch that series. The fix is in. Heat advance in 6.

Fix? Miami is better than Boston by a mile. Series in 5
NBA wants to extend season, so refs will favor Celtics in Boston. The series will go back to Miami tied 2-2 and then Miami will take the next two. Many NBA refs will take mysterious trips to Vegas after the postseason, they will then buy yachts.

Woorloog

Banned
Yeah didn't get one. Mind if I send my email to your xbox live tag?

Is Frankie's GT still ? A quick look at his profile page indicates he is a Dune fan, always wondered about that due to his GT.

EDIT yeah, removed it for now. EMAIL tags don't work? EDIT might wanna edit my quote as well? EDIT2 oh, now i remember how they work.

It's not a fuckin' beta guys. How many times have they shot that down before it gets through your head!?

It's obviously a multiplayer demo, that will go live as soon as the conference is over.

Yeah, he went from being disgruntled to giving us the "F-U" stare.

I think his face kinda looks like this

HsWLg.jpg

I was a bit busy, but I'm in squad DLC now, WRU?

I would have been on when I said I would but I got a headache. Feelin' better now, so I'll be on in about 10 minutes.

Hey You

Canada is becoming increasingly relevant on the international stage. Their access to abundant energy sources and their ability to transport those resources around the world are going to make them a major player over the course of the next 20 or 30 years. Don't sleep on Canada.

Not any time soon with Obama Jr...Harper in power.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Good god this thread is gonna lose its shit in 3 days. I go play diablo for an hour or two and there's 200 more posts.

There's gonna be no point in even stepping in this thread next week lol. I guess I'll just setup shop in Dani's IRC channel.

Top Bottom