• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Tawpgun

Theoretically and technically speaking.

A Mercenaries Playlist, meaning a playlist where the party restriction is 1, as in no teams can join in. It's solo.

Would it have more success with trueskill? Seems to me that split parties and parties in general tend to fuck it up.

Basically, I'm mad at bad teammates vs teams of 4 communicating.

FyreWulff

Theoretically and technically speaking.

A Mercenaries Playlist, meaning a playlist where the party restriction is 1, as in no teams can join in. It's solo.

Would it have more success with trueskill? Seems to me that split parties and parties in general tend to fuck it up.

Basically, I'm mad at bad teammates vs teams of 4 communicating.

The most optimal playlist for TS is Ranked FFA. But in theory, yes, a Mercanies list would have closer TS matches, since you'd have no mixed skill parties (unless the population tanks)

I think that might make it worse. Could have blammed it on being blacked out drunk.

Josh to yell "cunt" repeatedly into his mic.

Hype building.

Yeah I'm taking the morning of Monday "off".

I'm getting liquored. My rage will transcend mortal spectrums and children will weep for mercy.

Mercenaries would be a great idea.

So tired of getting gangbanged by parties when I'm alone and I know I could have beat them with the help of some of my buddies who aren't on at the time.

senador

Banned
I really want to play a game, but nothing sounds that appealing ATM. I could go for some new Halo right about no. No sleeps dammit.

I really want to play a game, but nothing sounds that appealing ATM. I could go for some new Halo right about no. No sleeps dammit.

I hate this feeling. I always seem to get it when I actually have free time to play too. This whole week I've been mostly free yet I haven't felt like playing anything.

Fracas

#fuckonami
He didn't clearly state there would be no public beta.

And I'd like to keep it that way :_(

Only thing that keeps me going is how all the footage we've seen shows no signs of being intended for MS employees only. No "pre-release build' on the screen or anything like that.

But yeah, probably not happening. Would be so awesome if it was real though.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
SXTx6.jpg

So I missed everything today. What was there besides people checking there pms?

Also, does anyone know if the Halo: Reach gamestop codes are still good?

If so then I am giving away:

1 48 hour
1 Halo: Reach Gamestop Armor
1 Halo: Reach Recon Armor

No promises these things are still valid but I know they have not been redeemed.

Please PM me and quote this post so I remember.

Thanks!

feel

I'm not expecting many tears or meltdowns this E3 from Halogaf. Campaign/Spartops stuff is not controversial to us and will surely satisfy most people who care about them, and everyone knows about all the supposedly bad aspects of multiplayer already (pretty much everything anyone didn't want in the game is included in the game) so it can only get better from here.

Only thing that keeps me going is how all the footage we've seen shows no signs of being intended for MS employees only. No "pre-release build' on the screen or anything like that.

But yeah, probably not happening. Would be so awesome if it was real though.

I believe they have all said "pre-release build" on the right side unless I'm mistaken, with plenty of black ink cover their info that would get them in a world of trouble.

I heard they can't do a public beta because of .maps.
It is known.

So I missed everything today. What was there besides people checking there pms?

Also, does anyone know if the Halo: Reach gamestop codes are still good?

If so then I am giving away:

1 48 hour
1 Halo: Reach Gamestop Armor
1 Halo: Reach Recon Armor

No promises these things are still valid but I know they have not been redeemed.

Please PM me and quote this post so I remember.

Thanks!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-e3-2012/730801

Top Bottom