• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Homeboyd

EmEPj.png
I laughed way too hard at this.

zap

The hype is building.

Why do I have two tests in the following few days after the MS keynote? How am I meant to study with this going on? :(

feel

Marine looks cool, I hope that "beak" on the top of his head is the visor and that it comes down automatically while doing a cool mechanical sound.

I hope there are some other Spartan IIs in the campaign from the books. I haven't read any of them in a while, and none of them past Contact Harvest but I'd be sweet if the Chief's squad in Fall of Reach showed up.

GhaleonEB

I have many hopes for the campaign - exploration, mystery, strong combat loop - but at this moment, I'm wishing for large scale vehicular battles involving awesome, well handling vehicles. Halo 3's Chopper brawls set a bar Reach didn't even try to approach, and I would love to see them equaled or topped.

Share your thoughts

It almost sounded like there would be something new to play on Monday. Wouldn't that be a kicker? "Hey, thanks for checking out the campaign and Spartan Ops! I know we didn't really show much multiplayer, but that's okay... because you can go download a beta version today... (Dreamcast-style)"

I always appreciate when you post here. This, naturally, is no exception.

<3

Anniversary terminal spoiler:

So almost confirmed then that the crash landed ship in that one Anniversary terminal will be the new enemies?

That's my best bet.

EDIT: I'm almost certain they're going to announce the new enemy at E3. It would be weird releasing a Halo game where no-one knows anything about the stuff you've gotta shoot, and E3 is of course the best time to reveal that kind of stuff.

That's my best bet.

EDIT: I'm almost certain they're going to announce the new enemy at E3. It would be weird releasing a Halo game where no-one knows anything about the stuff you've gotta shoot, and E3 is of course the best time to reveal that kind of stuff.

But wait, that makes no sense...

Didn't that ship crash land on Guilty Spark's installation? I guess it's the same race, but not that exact ship.

TheOddOne

Creative agency for Microsoft registers Halo 4 Remix, Halo Remix domains
It looks like a promotion or online contest for Halo 4, set for a worldwide release on November 6, 2012, may be on the way. Roundhouse, a creative agency based in Seattle, WA, who counts among its clients Microsoft, has registered the domain names Halo4remix.com and Haloremix.com.

Roundhouse handles social media work for Xbox, but has yet to reveal what it plans to do with Halo 4 Remix.

Roundhouse has been responsible for several Xbox-related initiatives like last year’s Halo Reach contest. That contest involved using the forge tool within Halo to assemble and create a work of art using pieces, textures, and other available materials that represent the Halo Universe.

Both domains, Halo4remix.com (Whois) and Haloremix.com (Whois), were registered by Roundhouse’s operations manager Sylvia Nikes on May 30, 2012, only days before the kick off of E3 2012.

At the time of this story, both domain names resolve to a parked page.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Campaign predictions, go! Not necessarily what we'll see at E3, but what you predict campaign will center around.

Random speculation: Chief and Cortana arrive on Requiem, look for transmitter to try to contact the UNSC. In this time, they fight Covenant. Cortana shows signs of rampancy, nothing too serious. Eventually, you find a huge energy source, with something that allows contact with anyone, a beacon of sorts. Cortana finds out the power it holds, goes mad with power. She overloads the beacon, sending out massive energy signatures lightyears in every direction. New enemy takes notice, and heads to their location....

Top Bottom