• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Well fuck-my-life, I'll be stuck in exams during E3 :(

I'll be stuck at work. I'm going to record the press conferences on my DVR and then watch them later. I just need to make sure that my phone is off and I don't go on the internet until after the conference.

TheOddOne

Never go to sleep:

donnie-darko-frank-Favim.com-239700.gif

Weirded me out too. Somebody once wore that costume during a parade and he or she kept staring at me, not like a normal passing stare but a straight on stare. Welp, it gave me nightmares.

Sorry man, you should have said something if you wanted me to look away!

(What movie is that? Kinda looks like Donnie Darko, I dont think I watched more than the first 10 mins of that film lol, looked kinda interesting though. )

TheOddOne

Sorry man, you should have said something if you wanted me to look away!

(What movie is that? Kinda looks like Donnie Darko, I dont think I watched more than the first 10 mins of that film lol, looked kinda interesting though. )
:lol

Yeah, it's Donnie Darko. Weird ass movie.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Why did I get up at 7:30 am on a Saturday. Oh yeah, because I have to do Insanity.

Heading to a friends today to marathon Alien 2, 3, and 4. Just watched 1 for the first time a few weeks ago. Prometheus!

Why did I get up at 7:30 am on a Saturday. Oh yeah, because I have to do Insanity.

Heading to a friends today to marathon Alien 2, 3, and 4. Just watched 1 for the first time a few weeks ago. Prometheus!

Stop at the end of 2. Sounds like a 4 movie marathon would be tiring and kind of hype killing as it is, I wouldnt watch the last 2 movies, you will just be tired and uninterested after those lol.

Top Bottom