• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I just woke up - zero sleeps for me!

Can't wait until tomorrow, the chat room should be a blast, the hub the best place for everything and a big thanks to Mastrbiggy for being our show floor eyes and ears!

Homeboyd

So what times do I need to tune in tomorrow for Halo 4 goodness throughout the day? Will be working so I'm trying to figure out when I need to "step away" for a few... And where's the best place to tune in?

Here is what I have compiled from the FB group. Feel free to add things you want me to look out for.

Tawpgun asks:
Movement (speed and agility/inertia, how it feels.)
Grenade bouncing and strength
Jump height
The AA's.
DMR vs BR
The unlock modification system
Ordinance
Flag juggling?
Dmr's firing rate in dongblains per minute

Gui_PT asks:
Frankie thoughts on Bobs.

Bobs asks:
Kill times?
Classic mode?
Frankie's thoughts on boobs.

Cyren asks:
Spectator mode?
Where's my question?

So what times do I need to tune in tomorrow for Halo 4 goodness throughout the day? Will be working so I'm trying to figure out when I need to "step away" for a few... And where's the best place to tune in?
At work? When MS Media Briefing starts. On the other hand maybe afterwards if you have a shitty connection at work. :)

CyReN

Nexy just texted me this:

UPA1x.jpg

So hyped.

only thing i liked about the cortana level was the cutscene where chief was reunited with cortana.

thats it

That's fine Poker, that is literally the only redeemable element in that entire stage

That, and the random Arbiter appearance near the end. I guess he was just chilling near the beginning waiting for me to do everything.

GhaleonEB

Not to mention, even if you're a huge Halo fan I imagine developing it would make you want to spend your free time doing something non-Halo related. Plenty of games in the sea.

And just because you make a game, doesn't mean you're better than the player population.

Gazzawa

Just cleared mass effect 3 for the 4th time. I think im ready to come back to halo.
P.s if you're gonna bang anybody bang tali best dialogue in the series comes from her.

Here is what I have compiled from the FB group. Feel free to add things you want me to look out for. I can't promise any interviews though. I have to let 343 and the big media outlets do their thing.

Tawpgun asks:
Movement (speed and agility/inertia, how it feels.)
Grenade bouncing and strength
Jump height
The AA's.
DMR vs BR
The unlock modification system
Ordinance
Flag juggling?
Dmr's firing rate in dongblains per minute

Gui_PT asks:
Frankie thoughts on Bobs.

Bobs asks:
Kill times?
Classic mode?
Frankie's thoughts on boobs.

Ryaaan14 asks:
Are armor/skin customizations selected by piece or only as sets?

Cyren asks:
Spectator mode?

Woorlog asks:
Are armor customizations tied to "Perks" etc. in anyway?

Overdoz1z asks:
What the average K/D of a 343 employee is and why it's so low.

Good questions, Tawpgun's are the ones I'm interested in. Also ask about the Magnum if you get a chance.

because they have full time jobs

Heyyoo

Seriously though

kylej

Banned
I dunno, I think it's a good addition. You know, I always had a hard time figuring out when I got a killing spree or not. Sure I know I got one when I kill 5 people without dying, and when the announcer says it in my ear, and when the medal shows up, and when the text for the medal shows up in the combat feed, but a little extra Combat HUD Knowledge(tm) never hurt anyone.

I hope the text shows up for every type of multikill too

DOUBLE KI
TRIPLE K
OVERKILL
EXTERMINATION
KILLING FRENZY
HAIL TO THE KING

for 25 seconds in front of my face. Evolution.

CyReN

is anything happening on thursday that we know of? or is it all just monday/tuesday?

This is what I got:

Monday:
  • 12:30pm - Microsoft Press Conference starts off with Halo 4 Campaign footage on SpikeTV
  • 10:00pm - GameTrailersTV on Spike with have a Spartan Ops preview for Halo 4.
Tuesday:
  • Secret - ???
  • 7:40pm - IGN will be talking with 343i for 20 minutes about Halo 4.

Top Bottom