• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

Gotta find silly pictures of a bunch of 343 employees. Shop them into embarassing situations.

And hold the pictures hostage for Halo 4 info.

Or beta codes.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Pretty sure Ellis will hate me for life now

LVuod.png

begging for XXX photoshop

*now tickle the balls... thats a good lad

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Thanks to Kiki for hooking me up with the Master Chief Avatar code. <3. I used the male one, quote this to see the female code.

Congratz

kylej

Banned
oh yeah a plug for Indie Game The Movie. It released today and it's only $10

http://www.indiegamethemovie.com/

Bought it and was watching the 720p streaming version a few seconds later. great movie. For people who love the destructiveness and beauty of creative passion it's fantastic.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
oh yeah a plug for Indie Game The Movie. It released today and it's only $10

http://www.indiegamethemovie.com/

Bought it and was watching the 720p streaming version a few seconds later. great movie. For people who love the destructiveness and beauty of creative passion it's fantastic.

Gonna buy it when I figure out a way to watch it on my TV and not my monitor. Very excited to see it

kylej

Banned
lol at people saying "Stop this" or "Stay classy"

What you feel reading these goofy posts is what I feel when people start posting 7 paragraphs about Halo novels and the emotional impact of ODST. Suck it up y'all.

heckfu

Banned
lol at people saying "Stop this" or "Stay classy"

What you feel reading these goofy posts is what I feel when people start posting 7 paragraphs about Halo novels and the emotional impact of ODST. Suck it up y'all.

It's not me being a part of SensyGaf. It's a guy who makes the game we play and people are suggesting putting a dick in his hands.

You know what would get me to stop posting in this forum if I were him? That. There's no need to get crude and make pictures that, if got circulated around the internet, could be harmful to his career. I don't think there's anything wrong with being respectful in this case, buddy.

It's not me being a part of SensyGaf. It's a guy who makes the game we play and people are suggesting putting a dick in his hands.

You know what would get me to stop posting in this forum if I were him? That. There's no need to get crude and make pictures that if got circulated around the internet could be harmful to his career. I don't think there's anything wrong with being respectful in this case, buddy.

Discussing fiction is way worse man.

kylej

Banned

You know what would get me to stop posting in this forum if I were him? That. There's no need to get crude and make pictures that if got circulated around the internet could be harmful to his career. I don't think there's anything wrong with being respectful in this case, buddy.

what. I haven't read half the posts in like 5 pages I'm just scanning and seeing funny photoshops. relax.

Who confirmed this?

343 several times I believe.

It's even directly in the weapon description on the website:
The T-55 Storm Rifle is the evolution of the standard Plasma Rifle and served various infantry during the violent Sangheili civil conflicts that followed the Covenant War. The weapon now includes a modular coil set, a high-mounted cooling shroud, and an extended barrel, all contributing to greater overall performance in the field than its predecessor.
Link

It looks to be a much better weapon that packs a serious punch in close range.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

You know what would get me to stop posting in this forum if I were him? That. There's no need to get crude and make pictures that, if got circulated around the internet, could be harmful to his career. I don't think there's anything wrong with being respectful in this case, buddy.

Lets not get all crazy and defensive now, it (my "hinting" at what that could be photoshopped into) was just a joke.

kylej

Banned
oh im relaxed. i think i replied quite nicely, no name calling here. who do you think i am, hydra?

You're not part of the unemployed European army here at HaloGAF so no. still who cares, Frankie first posted it then posted a higher quality version knowing what would happen. They're jokes. This place finally stopped being boring for once.

but hey what do I know, maybe the image of david ellis poorly photoshopped upside-down onto a stripper pole will indeed ruin his career. I can see it now!

heckfu

Banned
Lets not get all crazy and defensive now, it (my "hinting" at what that could be photoshopped into) was just a joke.

Oh, I completely get that. I just know some of the folks around here that would actually go and do that. I'm not trying to harsh on anyone's buzz here, just reminding everyone that we're better than actually going through with the joke.

You're not part of the unemployed European army here at HaloGAF so no. still who cares, Frankie first posted it then posted a higher quality version knowing what would happen. They're jokes. This place finally stopped being boring for once.

but hey what do I know, maybe the image of david ellis poorly photoshopped upside-down onto a stripper pole will indeed ruin his career. I can see it now!
You and I are apparently on two separate pages here so it makes sense now you're response. I was talking about the second picture of him with the grenade that someone (honestly, I know he was joking) said could be funny if we put a dick in his hands. It's really not a big deal, I just wanted to explain myself fully.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Oh, I completely get that. I just know some of the folks around here that would actually go and do that. I'm not trying to harsh on anyone's buzz here, just reminding everyone that we're better than actually going through with the joke.

You and I are apparently on two separate pages here so it makes sense now you're response. I was talking about the second picture of him with the grenade that someone (honestly, I know he was joking) said could be funny if we put a dick in his hands. It's really not a big deal, I just wanted to explain myself fully.

Ok, just makin' sure we were on the same page. Didn't want it to start being thought that I was trying to be malicious to David. I get it bruh. ;)

Serious question about that interview, I don't mean to come off insulting: People actually like Red Vs Blue? In my experience, it's fucking terrible. A very bad attempt at trying way to hard to be funny, and it's not. At all.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Serious question about that interview, I don't mean to come off insulting: People actually like Red Vs Blue? In my experience, it's fucking terrible. A very bad attempt at trying way to hard to be funny, and it's not. At all.
I thought it was a little entertaining when it first came out, but quickly became boring and repetitious. But people still enjoy South Park though.

jurassicparkwater.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom