• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recarpo

Serious question about that interview, I don't mean to come off insulting: People actually like Red Vs Blue? In my experience, it's fucking terrible. A very bad attempt at trying way to hard to be funny, and it's not. At all.

It has it's moments. Although I've only seen a few episodes of it so I probably haven't seen some of the worst offending episodes.

CyReN

Serious question about that interview, I don't mean to come off insulting: People actually like Red Vs Blue? In my experience, it's fucking terrible. A very bad attempt at trying way to hard to be funny, and it's not. At all.

I liked the first couple seasons, it's really good for a video game Machinima. Haven't watched it in years though besides the new Halo 4 footage.

ps: If you have Amazon Prime they have the first 5 season up for free.

GhaleonEB

I own the first two seasons on DVD, and still think they're hilarious. I didn't get through following half of season 3 and tuned out after.

My father has never played Halo (although he knows I like it) and hasn't touched video games since the original Doom came out. (He deleted Doom from the family computer as soon as I was old enough to work the PC.)

He caught me by surprise a few years ago when he quoted a Red vs. Blue episode.

Apparently one of the Army network servers over in Baghdad had a bunch of episodes and he was bored enough during his tour there to watch the first season or two. He didn't get any of the Halo-specific jokes, but really enjoyed the humor.

Homeboyd

Kind of like Fallon.

BAZINGA!

Ok I'm done.

Kind of like Fallon.

BAZINGA!

Ok I'm done.

lol

I actually like Fallon. He's not drop dead hilarious, but they do a lot of creative and weird fun stuff on his show. Also, tons of music incorporation, which I really like.

And thanks for the replies on RvB guys. Good to see that there are people out there that enjoy it, I guess it's just not for me.

heckfu

Banned
So baws. Just need to dig up that MC Halo3 helmet and put it in place of the Reach statue.
2jMMM.jpg

Very nice!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
38 min. I'm scared.

I gotta be at work by 7. I'm an insomniac though... if I get 2-3 hours of sleep at night I'm good to go.

That's when the show starts. The Halo 4 demo will be like 15 min before the show ends.

edit: Setting it to record, will watch tomorrow. Gonna watch tonight's Conan while I sleep.

My father has never played Halo (although he knows I like it) and hasn't touched video games since the original Doom came out. (He deleted Doom from the family computer as soon as I was old enough to work the PC.)

He caught me by surprise a few years ago when he quoted a Red vs. Blue episode.

Apparently one of the Army network servers over in Baghdad had a bunch of episodes and he was bored enough during his tour there to watch the first season or two. He didn't get any of the Halo-specific jokes, but really enjoyed the humor.

There's a bunch of Red v Blue stuff on Netflix.

zap

Oh wow. Weirdest HaloGAF pages I've read in a while.

Is the stuff on tonight going to be new stuff, or just the E3 demo?

Homeboyd

Your use of Bazinga completely invalidates your point. Like, holy shit Big Bang Theory is on a whole other level of terrible.
No other show comparison will ever invalidate any point made relating to the terribleness that is Jimmy Fallon. Though I did say I was done talking about him 32048 posts ago. So, you win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom