• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
That was also orange. The lancer is just the one that can "phase shift" around.

I know exactly what it is and what colour it was. :D

Also. I love toys.

woffwoff.png

ac4bd11373f08202f136e09a4bfbfbedaa641bea.jpg

Yeah...

Oh this is priceless. Missing some key Sudd clips though.

Men drink Jameson's.

Also I can't stand New Castle, I abhor it. I like Sam Adams and when I want something light I like Blue Moon.

(I barely drink anymore though, doesn't go well with strength training)

You Dl'ing that four plate in your avy?

lttp but have you guys tried this?

63623.jpg

its ridiculously cheap for how strong it is and it tastes pretty good too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB8TfkdVUTw

Tunavi posts always make me lol

How about you kill him.

Simple.

Eh, it's not in the game, so I'm the final winner.

Derp troll. This is a Halo troll ladies and gents, not someone like Kyle being critical of design decisions.

If you can't descope people in BTB when they're pinging you across the map with a DMR, with camo on, then it's going to be a nightmare to rival Reach's most abject scenarios.

Ryaaan14

Banned
The Watcher toy doesn't look anything like the Watcher from the demo, does it?

Edit: I guess super up close it does.

FAOeq.png

Not understanding what you're saying then.

I DL more than that.

523962_3760248015712_1091509358_n.jpg

(535lbs for those who don't know "plate math.")

Beastly, I was pumped when I PR'd on my DL at 330 last week.

Re: scoping. I think scope knockout is necessary for BTB to work well honestly. At least there are going to be a wider range of sniper counters this time round.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Put your phone away and lift scrub

That was a few weeks ago, lol. I took the pic after, it was a new 1rm.

Beastly, I was pumped when I PR'd on my DL at 330 last week.

Re: scoping. I think scope knockout is necessary for BTB to work well honestly. At least there are going to be a wider range of sniper counters this time round.

330 is great, you should be pumped. Strength is relative.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Scope knockout is good. Keep it.

Shadow is dumb

I can honestly see a good argument for both sides. Personally getting knocked out pisses me off, but I also understand why it's good. I also can see why it should be removed in certain circumstances.

Either way I believe the sniper should descope if a Requiem rat so much as farts on you.

As it is though, it seems once you take enough damage quick enough you descope anyway, so long as what's being said is true.

I'm just giving you shit.

I know bud. ;)

I once lifted 2 Duke controllers.

<3 you Alien

That's no small feat! I think I still have a Duke around here somewhere...

I bet I have bigger dick then ALL OF YOU

Probably...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
If it didn't sound so crazy I would almost think venture beat accidentally toggled crouch. Everyone else who has played it thinks it's faster - because it's faster...

And toggle is default.

If it didn't sound so crazy I would almost think venture beat accidentally toggled crouch. Everyone else who has played it thinks it's faster - because it's faster...

And toggle is default.

Nice news.

Just downloaded the waypoint update and notice the boot logo changes from the old UNSC symbol to the new one? Any reason why the logo has changed or was it just to mix up the franchise abit?

789shadow

Banned

And toggle is default.
Stinkles, clarify de scoping in Halo 4. No de scoping ever, only when taking enough damage, and on what weapons?

And toggle is default.
You should explain how Prometheus Vision works! I thought it sends out a wave and everything the wave touches get marked. Right? Why the fuck is it different at the end of the campaign demo?

Woorloog

Banned
Don't you ever feel like challanging yourself? If you do, and you do that, it's the same with weights and me.

I suppose he's more of the type who challenges themselves... well now, how do i phrase this without it sounding dump? Prefers mental challenge to physical one. I know i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom