• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made some final tweaks, and entered the map for the Waypoint contest. With any luck, you'll all be hating this map and cursing my existence if it wins. ;)

WP_000428.jpg
Will get a head start on everyone.

What the fuck is this, terrible spawns, terrible weapon placement, horrible frame rate, looks too much like asylum, too grey,...

Just kidding
or am I

So many douchebags have this attitude in matchmaking and vocalize it. I vote Elite Slayer just for them.
You seem to like everything I hate with this game. This is the problem with halo, too many people with different opinions on what makes a game good. I'm happy 343 doesnt have a beta. Let them make the game how they want to and hopefully everything turns out fine.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Jackpot weekend is in team snipers. First game my teammate and I go positive, our other two teammates go -10 and -11 all while shooting me once so I die in one hit every time. Great.

Waaaahhhhhhhh. Someone wanted Slayer DMRs so I voted against them. That'll show them how fucking cool I am.
No, it's more like

1) Reg Slayer on Powerhouse
2) DMRs on community map
3) Elite Slayer on who cares

Guy: "VOTE FOR DMRS FUCKING IDIOTS"

and I'm all like, "Enjoy your Elite Slayer, Ass." even though I'd rather play Powerhouse. It's called trolling, and it's perfectly acceptable to use on the arrogant rude pricks that come your way.

Still no Sparkcast... :(

Tawpgun

No, it's more like

2) DMRs on community map

and I'm all like, "Enjoy your Elite Slayer, Ass." even though I'd rather play Powerhouse. It's called trolling, and it's perfectly acceptable to use on the arrogant rude pricks that come your way.

But that guy was the voice of reason. His delivery was rude, sure, but he was trying to save you all from playing something terrible.

No, it's more like

2) DMRs on community map

Aren't you acting the exact same way as them?

TCKaos

No, it's more like

2) DMRs on community map

See, I do that in Big Team all the time, except it's usually:

1) Big Team Slayer on Hemorrhage
2) Big Team Heavies on TripleBansheeForgepocalypse2012
3) Big Team Capture the Flag on Highlands

And everyone flocks to the first two, and I'm like "Come on, guys. Do the cool thing and vote for CTF. It'll be awesome."

And then everyone goes from Heavies to Slayer and then I weep and scream obscenities, and that turns them around.

J10

Banned
Jackpot weekend is in team snipers. First game my teammate and I go positive, our other two teammates go -10 and -11 all while shooting me once so I die in one hit every time. Great.

Do you usually go into matchmaking without friends or is this an isolated incident? I don't.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Do you usually go into matchmaking without friends or is this an isolated incident? I don't.

Coming from a person that only plays solo, I can tell you that asshole teammates aren't very rare. You won't see them every single game but it's not odd to find them.

BTB is asshole heaven, especially. You like going for power weapons? Get ready to get betrayed a lot because you got them before a teammate.

Ramirez

No, it's more like

2) DMRs on community map

Dat Halo Honor.

Havok

No, it's more like

2) DMRs on community map

6 innocent people fucked over for one guy's 12-minute vendetta against one other guy with a big mouth? Weird.

Voltron64

No, it's more like

2) DMRs on community map

Mq8FN.gif

J10

Banned
Coming from a person that only plays solo, I can tell you that asshole teammates aren't very rare. You won't see them every single game but it's not odd to find them.

BTB is asshole heaven, especially. You like going for power weapons? Get ready to get betrayed a lot because you got them before a teammate.

I don't usually have anyone on playing Reach. Now I am chatting with a friend but he's playing another game.

My experience is different. I only play multiplayer games socially, so if I don't have friends to play with I just don't play. I've seen this stuff happen, but not so much that I'd complain about it. Not that the game isn't good enough to play without friends, but I just don't wanna deal with that kind of nonsense.

6 innocent people fucked over for one guy's 12-minute vendetta against one other guy with a big mouth? Weird.
Can't vote Elite Slayer bottom choice by myself now, can I?

Aren't you acting the exact same way as them?
Nope. I don't see how you're getting that.

But that guy was the voice of reason. His delivery was rude, sure, but he was trying to save you all from playing something terrible.
He wasn't the voice of reason. Maybe the map choice is more important to me than whether I spawn with a Pistol or DMR. Maybe I enjoy the occasional game of *gasp* Elite Slayer. Maybe you don't know what's best for everyone else. I know this is a foreign concept for some of you here.

people still getting sucked into Hired Noobs posts c'mon y'all.
There's some oddness to that considering how many people have said that about you recently.

There was a point, early in my Halo 3 playing days that I decided I could not play MP without friends, that it was a painful experience.

Tawpgun

He wasn't the voice of reason. Maybe the map choice is more important to me than whether I spawn with a Pistol or DMR. Maybe I enjoy the occasional game of *gasp* Elite Slayer. Maybe you don't know what's best for everyone else. I know this is a foreign concept for some of you here.

DMR first.

Map Second.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
No, it's more like

2) DMRs on community map

The fucking arrogance. Fuck you and your ilk. I present my desire to play a good gametype and you vote for pure shit. All you shitheads do is fucking play Heavies BTB and be assholes. Well congrats to you, asshole.

*mic drop*

heckfu

Banned
Ugh. Full day of traveling and funerals and not seeing the France game left me going Internet-dark. Finally saw it and it was glorious!!

Anything substantial happen here today?

Tawpgun

Ugh. Full day of traveling and funerals and not seeing the France game left me going Internet-dark. Finally saw it and it was glorious!!

Anything substantial happen here today?

Sniper scope hate is about it.

I'm gonna miss Poland v Czech tomorrow though :(

J10

Banned
The fucking arrogance. Fuck you and your ilk. I present my desire to play a good gametype and you vote for pure shit. All you shitheads do is fucking play Heavies BTB and be assholes. Well congrats to you, asshole.

*mic drop*

If the guy in matchmaking could get his point across without calling everyone idiots, and you without calling people shitheads and assholes... it'd be nice. Or does not getting what we want justify the meanness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom