• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike using the sword and the hammer. I feel cheap using those weapons to get kills. I'll pick up the weapon just to prevent other players from using it.

Overdoziz

Banned
I dislike using the sword and the hammer. I feel cheap using those weapons to get kills. I'll pick up the weapon just to prevent other players from using it.
I've never really liked the CQC power weapons in Halo to be honest. Often by the time you see that your opponent is wielding one you're already dead. It's like running around the corner and seeing someone with a Rocket Launcher (obviously to a lesser degree but still). You'll most likely die. At least the Rocket Launcher only has 4 rocket max while CQC weapons seem to have a never ending supply of ammunition.

I hope This chanting is included in the soundtrack.

Its amazing

I've never really liked the CQC power weapons in Halo to be honest. Often by the time you see that your opponent is wielding one you're already dead. It's like running around the corner and seeing someone with a Rocket Launcher (obviously to a lesser degree but still). You'll most likely die. At least the Rocket Launcher only has 4 rocket max while CQC weapons seem to have a never ending supply of ammunition.

I agree, its like 10 kills with a CQC weapon if you have one. Promotes camping aswell and its virtually an instant kill. Id be much happier if those weapons got limited to campaign or certain playlists.

However taking into account that Halo 4 is going to have at least 4 CQC weapons (Sword/Hammer/Shotgun/ScatterShot) then maybe that area of the sandbox will be slightly more balanced. A major issue is the whole "he killed me but i got a bulltrue" mess. Its really annoying to noscope a sword guy only to still die hopefully this can be fixed for H4

agreed there is really no counter to them unless you have a shotgun. However I have bad luck and always run into the sword or hammer guy.

I had to compress them from lossless to MP3 for simplicity of car listening. Felt bad man. Not that I can tell the difference in my flimsy Honda Fit.

I'm placing a bounty on Frankie's iPod for one million dollars!

6z24j.jpg

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Challenges (2 of them) done. Just picked Score Attack and Fiesta Fight to get the sword. While Firefight with others is janky because of input lag, I still do love score attack by myself.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Hmm 2 games of BTB, 2 games with 6 people on my team versus 8.

Last game we lost by 6 with 2 less people, our bottom 3 went -15 each almost.

EDIT: Make this game 4-8. Thanks quitters.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
The guy who's getting me the flight to PAX hookup is being kinda shady. Hasn't answered my back in a week now that I'm ready to pay for the ticket. Ohhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wwm0nkey

I can't remember what game it was but I remember a 360 game and the 3DS doing a cross country tour in most major cities.

Halo 4 tour should be a thing lol

EDIT: Apparently me and Cyren are thinking the same thing lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The guy who's getting me the flight to PAX hookup is being kinda shady. Hasn't answered my back in a week now that I'm ready to pay for the ticket. Ohhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
On the bright side at least you haven't spent your money yet.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The only thing stopping me from attending PAX is having tickets.

I wonder how secure their air ducts are. Worked in Deus Ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom