• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamite

Oh yeah, re: File shares,

Personal file shares could really use an option to show files of all types at once, especially for File Sets. For example, if I open a file set with only screenshots and maps, I have to look through each file type separately, and I can't tell how many files there are of each type, so I may end up having to tab through empty categories. It's really pretty inefficient, especially since my trophy shot takes up the majority of the page, which is also pretty annoying (is there a way to set a new trophy shot, by the way? I can't find it anywhere.).

Recarpo

sooo, is anyone playing halo right now? or does anyone want to play halo now, or later?

HaloGaf playing halo, shocking, i know.

I'll be on a bit later tonight. GT:recarpo if you'd like to play.

On another note, why can't we look at fileshares pregame in reach? I find myself looking at almost no file shares since I can't do it until after the game.

Havok

Really glad Waypoint has file shares now, I was just wondering yesterday when that was gonna be finished.

The dates on any of my items that were uploaded with the same name as a previous item (such as new variants of maps, where the previous version was deleted from the file share immediately thereafter) still say they were uploaded on the date the original item was, though. Bizarre.

Halo is dead? No, I think Halo is more alive than ever...

ii8Uvy2UU4CKR.gif

Overdoziz

Banned
Oh yeah, re: File shares,

Personal file shares could really use an option to show files of all types at once, especially for File Sets. For example, if I open a file set with only screenshots and maps, I have to look through each file type separately, and I can't tell how many files there are of each type, so I may end up having to tab through empty categories. It's really pretty inefficient, especially since my trophy shot takes up the majority of the page, which is also pretty annoying (is there a way to set a new trophy shot, by the way? I can't find it anywhere.).
Yeah, the layout isn't exactly elegant similar to pretty much everything on waypoint.com. Bit worried about how they're going to handle Halo 4 stat tracking because so far the site makers have cared more about looks than function. Huge buttons and pictures all over the place.

Overdoziz

Banned
Not really a big fan of how PV makes everything looks like a blue/purple/red blur. Switching between it and normal vision seems a bit annoying just watching someone using it.

Too bad BF3 is one of the worst games I've ever played in my entire life.
You've played some good games then man. Play urban champion, that'll put battlefield into perspective. Or play one of those burger king games

Although admittedly I haven't played bf3 since November or so.

You've played some good games then man. Play urban champion, that'll put battlefield into perspective. Or play one of those burger king games

Although admittedly I haven't played bf3 since November or so.

Kinda why I'm hesitant to start playing again. haven't played in forever. not exactly a newcomer friendly game either. (technically a re-newcomer)

FyreWulff

Don't want to sound like an ass ("Nice work, but give me more"), but I hope there's plans to bring back the Halo 3 / ODST shares and stats. But nice work so far.

Also bug report: If a file had the author as the Bungie logo , it shows as "By: ¦"

I don't know about best, but it is the most fun I've had gaming with my friends since Halo 3, CE, and Super Smash Bros 64 before that. BF3 is a blast. So many Michael Bay moments.

Yeah I was looking at my post, and I think I should have said multiplayer game I've had the most fun playing since H2.

In regards to BF3. Its fun but its nothing amazing to me, on a purely 1v1 Gun battle aspect id say i prefer COD, BF3 has the scale and vehicles and class stuff going on which is all great but in pure combat id much rather play COD.

Also BF3 seems to of scaled Back the destruction from BF:BC2 which was a great part of the game. Infact id say i prefer BF:BC2 more than BF3 in nearly every regard.

Solid Game, Fun Enough, Has nothing to drag me back or keep me playing for a long time.

Planetside 2 Looks AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom