• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Door_window.gif

JonCha

Something tells me Livingston put a different amount of effort into faithfully representing the emotional dynamism and humanity of soldiers during World War II than he did when pretending to be a space marine in a video game.

but video games are mainstream

Idea for the tourney: Round 1 is slayer on Cragmire. Round 2 is Dino Blasters on Countdown. Round 3 is Rocket Hog Race on Paradiso.

Don't all thank me at once.

Yeah, but it doesn't seem to show up on the Zune website. I don't have any Zune software downloaded so I can't check through that. (I was under the impression it was there though.)

Yeah I've looked for it on Zune and from the marketplace on my phone, and it doesn't show up on either.

lol the group ripping Wu for his crazy inverted controller preferences. Justified.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Staying home sick from work today for the first time in a year. I'd love some movie recommendations from HaloGAF for me to enjoy in bed plz.

JonCha

So creating a thread on NeoGAF to share opinions apparently isn't allowed unless you've used the product and causes abuse to be thrown. I'm genuinely surprised.

Staying home sick from work today for the first time in a year. I'd love some movie recommendations from HaloGAF for me to enjoy in bed plz.

I know certain movies you could enjoy in bed, but I guess those are not the ones you're looking for.

I recently watched battle royal for the first time. Really enjoyed it, but maybe you've seen it already.

Sanjuro

Is there any downside to the "Full Game Download" Halo Reach version over the retail?

I have all the DLC/Anniversary redeemed already. Seems like the best option. Gamestop wants $37.99 used.

ElRenoRaven

Is there any downside to the "Full Game Download" Halo Reach version over the retail?

I have all the DLC/Anniversary redeemed already. Seems like the best option. Gamestop wants $37.99 used.

None at all. I tend to use that one since it was free. Helps keep my physical copy in perfect condition that way.

Sanjuro

Thanks for the quick response. Yeah, I like the idea of having hot and ready on the HD. I ended up snagging the 320GB (I think) for like $20 when Circuit City was closing a while back.

Starting watching some Reach cinematics because someone posted one earlier for a dialogue example, damn the cinematography is incredible.

Reddit: "Any game that lets you do this is an instant 10/10 in my book."

4ai5w.gif

Thought of tashi lolololol

Good aim is luck confirmed!

heckfu

Banned
Starting watching some Reach cinematics because someone posted one earlier for a dialogue example, damn the cinematography is incredible.

It's a grenade. Usually I see both sides of the argument but I will NEVER understand why people think that shooting grenades midair is shitty.

Reddit: "Any game that lets you do this is an instant 10/10 in my book."

4ai5w.gif

Thought of tashi lolololol

Keep dat out of my halo.

How often does a person shoot a nade on purpose compared to when they shoot it on accident and die or get a kill because of it?

Insaniac

Hi guys, haven't posted here in a loooong time, but my friends and I are getting online Sunday at 9EST to play some Halo Reach customs for a little bit, and I wanted to play one of my very large maps called "Halofield". It essentially uses about 1/3rd of Forgeworld for a large battlefield style territory capturing gameplay. Its a lot of fun, with focus on vehicles and team coordination.

Anyways, my group of friends don't have enough people to get a large game, so I was hoping to see if anyone from HaloGAF wanted to come play some customs with us tomorrow. Hopefully looking to get about 6 or 7 people!

If you want to play with us tomorrow, PM me with your GT and add TheLintendo on your FL. Be online tomorrow at 9EST and I will send you an invite! Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom