• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm the guys on the podcast are saying that the personal ordnance drops are tiered. I have never heard that until this moment.

inb4 interesting, fascinating

CyReN

Yep.

Still need 1 more captain, guys.

xSmPj.gif

heckfu

Banned
Ugh, good run from Les Bleus. Need a bigger sense of urgency on the field when down 1 though...kind of at a loss at solutions right now.

Are teams of 6 possible? This is not some serious tournament, and I think to have even a loser's bracket is a lot for fracas to be setting this all up. I know he has 1 person helping him, but this still seems like a massive undertaking. This is just for fun. Squad battle was always best.

Abdozer

Semi-long lurker here (I think around 2
months? Not sure.) and just wanted to say hi! This seems to be the active Halo thread here so I thought I would familiarize myself with the
seemingly
nice guys around since I'm into Halo quite a bit, and by quite a bit I mean it's pretty much the only Xbox FPS I play.

Trey

months? Not sure.) and just wanted to say hi! This seems to be the active Halo thread here so I thought I would familiarize myself with the
seemingly
nice guys around since I'm into Halo quite a bit, and by quite a bit I mean it's pretty much the only Xbox FPS I play.

Welcome.

Ryaaan14

Banned
seemingly

20 months? :_o

Welcome friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom