• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeal

Banned
Dude, did anyone who went to e3 grab one of those sweet h4 shirts with the unsc infinity eagle on it? If you have an extra one you're willing to get rid of, please pm me as I'd love to buy one from you. It's not the didact one, but has the h4 logo on the shoulder with the unsc eagle on back. Thanks!

Ken

Dude, did anyone who went to e3 grab one of those sweet h4 shirts with the unsc infinity eagle on it? If you have an extra one you're willing to get rid of, please pm me as I'd love to buy one from you. It's not the didact one, but has the h4 logo on the shoulder with the unsc eagle on back. Thanks!

But you're from Cerberus. :O

Contributing to used game sales and selling a Halo game?

Your heresy will stay your feet:

irobZFrVzXy2S.gif

Just kidding bro. I don't do that. YET.

Computron plz

Fracas

#fuckonami
These videos make me realize how terrible the last few seasons of King of the Hill were.
Every episode followed this plot almost exactly:

-Hank has some kind of problem
-He meets a really eccentric person and rejects them
-Hank tries to tell people that this person is eccentric/crazy. No one believes him
-Bwaaaaa!!!! followed by commercial break
-Eventually, a compromise is reached, Hank's problem is solved

Ok so for this Tournament is it cool if I can only play Fri-Sun or Anytime of the week after 11PM EST?
yep

Fracas

#fuckonami
Never watched King of the Hill, but I got a feeling I didn't miss much.

It has a few good ones, but yeah, not a lot to see.

Best animated television series of all time is Spongebob, before the movie IMO. Old Simpsons is right there too. Maybe tied.

I'm serious.

StalkerUKCG+Ryaaan14+Rand0m TAG+Zoso Achilles

Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Team mates. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every team mate is your brother. Most of you will go to Black screen. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: team mates die. That's what we're here for. But Team going in dry lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.

You got a war face?
09%20war%20face.jpg

That's a war face. Now let me see your war face.

Buckle up and drop the lube boys WE GOING IN DRY!!!

Fracas

#fuckonami
So wrong. King of the Hill is awesome. Fracas is right, the show did decline in quality, but I don't think it ever took a nosedive like The Simpsons did.

Only nosedive I can compare to The Simpsons is maybe Scrubs.

It's sad, really. How many people still watch it? Just mercy kill the poor thing already.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Team mates. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every team mate is your brother. Most of you will go to Black screen. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: team mates die. That's what we're here for. But Team going in dry lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.

You got a war face?
09%20war%20face.jpg

That's a war face. Now let me see your war face.

Buckle up and drop the lube boys WE GOING IN DRY!!!

G7Avf.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Heading off to bed, if you feel that any team is under/overpowered, pm me, and I will take a look in the morning. If no one has objections, I will finalize this list tomorrow, and I'll reveal the gametypes.

From there, I'll hand it over to kittens for scheduling. Captains, you'll be getting PMs tomorrow concerning scheduling.

Heading off to bed, if you feel that any team is under/overpowered, pm me, and I will take a look in the morning. If no one has objections, I will finalize this list tomorrow, and I'll reveal the gametypes.

From there, I'll hand it over to kittens for scheduling. Captains, you'll be getting PMs tomorrow concerning scheduling.
I'm not going to PM you because I'm pretty sure you already know it and are probably already thinking about it, but I think you overnerfed my team.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm not going to PM you because I'm pretty sure you already know it and are probably already thinking about it, but I think you overnerfed my team.
Let me sleep on it.
Adjustments will most likely be made.

Don't expect a huge buff though. Devo's top 5 in HaloGAF, and you're quite good as well. Also, too drastic a change, and the whole roster gets shaken up.

Fracas

#fuckonami
2 questions to ponder tonight/tomorrow:

What would late-night HaloGAF prefer:

DMR+Magnum starts
or
DMR+AR starts

How would you feel about Refuge being in the tournament?

Ryaaan14

Banned
2 questions to ponder tonight/tomorrow:

What would late-night HaloGAF prefer:

DMR+Magnum starts
or
DMR+AR starts

How would you feel about Refuge being in the tournament?

DMR + Magnum thanks.

Never played Refuge, but from what I'm watching it doesn't seem awful. I'd have to practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom