• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedalius

Sprinting away is only a small part of what sprint lets you do bad kid. Much like your knowledge of the H3 BR... you know nothing.

I think the increased movement speed in MLG Halo 3 feels better than in Reach :p

in Reach I feel like I'm on ice skates; not to say it isn't still the best and most enjoyable way to play Reach though.

Apparently my 85% shot cadence is just shit though, because I barely miss in zerobloom, but I have my shots miss constantly in 85%.

Falagard

So, I threw this together.

Trey + HiredN00bs + Falagard + Pnut

Team: No I in Teabag

Trey, HiredN00bs, Pnut - feel free to veto the name or offer suggestions.

teabag-controller-small.png

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Sprint will make Halo 4 be awesome. I've been using sprint more in Reach and I love how fluid it makes the game. Gets me to the battles much faster.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Latest HaloGaf podcast was cool.

Would have liked to hear more about Spartan Ops though, didn't cover enough of what it's like to fight the Prometheans, what the A.I. is like, what interesting situations they got into. It's the first new enemy class in ten years, it's what I'm personally most interested in.

Will keep listening. Good job people.

Thanks. And yea that was my fault. Totally forgot about Spartan Ops until someone mentioned it in the final break. By then the show was already quite long so we dedicated just a small portion to it :/

a zoojoo

Banned
I liked how we got matches faster in Halo 3 than we did in Team Objective in Reach.

I guess you were gone at that point, but still... shit was pretty sad.

No one plays team objective :( Also heavies BTB in Reach is misery.

Halo 3 makes me cry now adays. People would rather play a newer game than a better game.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
teams up?

daedalius+thezerofire+op_ivy+Vire

sorry in advance ;)

i'll add you guys next time i'm on. "LoopOfHenle". lets get some games in and feel each other out a bit. i'm only available in the mornings PST till friday-sunday (when i'm available anytime) though.

daedalius

teams up?

sorry in advance ;)

i'll add you guys next time i'm on. "LoopOfHenle". lets get some games in and feel each other out a bit. i'm only available in the mornings PST till friday-sunday (when i'm available anytime) though.

Sounds hot.

Sprint will make Halo 4 be awesome. I've been using sprint more in Reach and I love how fluid it makes the game. Gets me out of battles much faster.

Hopefully some of the earlier talk about slowing down while sprinting in the act of being shot turns out to be true come November. In that case- I'll agree with you 100% on this.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Weird to think we are maybe 4/5 months away from halo 4, media blitz must start soon
Yeah, I was talking with a friend the other day and we realized it's only four and a half months away. Gives me warm fuzzy feelings.

Overdoziz

Banned
I really hope Halo 4 Forge has less specific objects. There are so many objects that are only in Reach Forge so they could recreate Asylum/Lockout/Ascension. Outside of that they're mostly useless. Just give me simple objects (with no glass, dammit) so I can create whatever the fuck I want myself.

Also, I don't get why there's a limit to what amount of objects you can use in one category. Why is there a limit at all? If I use too many objects I'll notice it anyway because the framerate will go to shit. You don't need some artificial limit to how many certain objects you can use. Do away with the budget too and just give me a performance meter.

And let use set the trajectory of mancannons. They're incredibly inconsistent in Reach.

I really hope Halo 4 Forge has less specific objects. There are so many objects that are only in Reach Forge so they could recreate Asylum/Lockout/Ascension. Outside of that they're mostly useless. Just give me simple objects (with no glass, dammit) so I can create whatever the fuck I want myself.

Also, I don't get why there's a limit to what amount of objects you can use in one category. Why is there a limit at all? If I use too many objects I'll notice it anyway because the framerate will go to shit. You don't need some artificial limit to how many certain objects you can use. Do away with the budget too and just give me a performance meter.

And let use set the trajectory of mancannons. They're incredibly inconsistent in Reach.
You want nice things in your halo? Too bad, that's not how resources work!

teams up?

sorry in advance ;)

I'm only available at nights PST til friday-sunday where I'm not free at night usually o_O

Falagard

By the way, a possible alternative logo for No I in Teabag had an inverted heart under the controller, to show how much we love you all.

teabag-controller-inverted-heart-small.png

By the way, a possible alternative logo for No I in Teabag had an inverted heart under the controller, to show how much we love you all.

http://www.larabie.net/gaf/teabag-controller-inverted-heart-small.png/img][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/53/86/46d97b32548d24c9475861c514a36d2e-not-sure-if-memeor-just-tv-show.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom