• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdoziz

Banned
Sanctuary in Halo 2 had dynamic spawns, Asylum has static spawns (although there is 1 red spawn on blue side and 2 blue spawns on red side).

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
TEAM WARWOOD!!!!

iqvIFFWZHarrG.png

you like?
I got this:

jVix3.png

4Ghr2.png

iattQ.png

I'm kind of surprised there isn't some kind of elimination round type.

Where you die and you're out for the round. Search and Destroy from CoD I think?

That's pretty much all I played in Quake 3.

I don't remember that in quake. Round based games are so awesome, It's why gears rocks.

Guess I should say round based gametypes in Halo.

Execution/Warzone in Gears of War is pretty darn fun.

Yeah I love those gametypes. I used to play this weird one life game mode that was sorta like territories in Halo 3 with some friends. It was really different but it was so much fun.

Computron

1. mastrbiggy
  2. Fuchsdh
  3. TCKaos

Add Vlad356 to your friends list. We should practice

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm kind of surprised there isn't some kind of elimination round type.

Where you die and you're out for the round. Search and Destroy from CoD I think?

That's pretty much all I played in Quake 3.

Hell yeah.

Please don't take my Henery away, I beg you!

:p

You wildly overestimate my abilities Bam ;>

I've never seen framedrops in H3 multiplayer and I see it all the time in Reach.

Yea, I didn't really see them in Halo 3, only when ten plasmas plus a Scorpion shot were going off simultaneously. Reach suffers from drops merely from scoping in the 'wrong' area.

I could have some of the THC guys commentate the final series after it's done.

This would be sick.

Halo Honor Roll

or

trefalahipnut

or

'no yoink medals allowed' ;)

Put me in the camp that is averse to one-sided objective gametypes. 2 flag or King would be better. Two slayer games either side of an obj game sounds best too.

@Elzar Our team sigil needs a transparent 'premium quality' lady pic i the backdrop to 'alpha cleavage'. Plus I'll FR yoou and Imperial in the next few days.

Risen

Does everyone hate one flag or something? It's my favorite gametype in Halo :/

If everyone is in agreement not to do it then, then I won't.

But we are playing Powerhouse!

In a competition, one flag will end in a tie way too often. Can be a fun game type, but not great for competitive play.

Fuchsdh

1. mastrbiggy
  2. Fuchsdh
  3. TCKaos

Add Vlad356 to your friends list. We should practice
Hell yeah.

Added. Prolly will be entertaining my visiting family tonight, but should be around frequently this week all the time before my work schedule shifts.

EDIT: Team name? We gotta' get in on this bizniz.

Just saw an ad on public tv which said "El Invierno Se Acerca" aka Winter Is Coming, I haven't seen a single episode of GoT but GAF seems to love it.

disgonnabegood.gif

Well damn, looks like my vacation that started Wednesday made me miss out in confirming myself in the tourney... Ah well, time to catch up! Did I miss anything good?

Playing a few levels of 3 and ODST back to back really hammer in how awesome the FOV increase in ODST is. I feel like I have tunnel vision in 3, I'm completely tripping over things in the levels because my vision feels so narrow.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just had a friend I play a ton of Halo with overdose on some shit and now he's dead. Keep it clean HaloGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom