• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinding

Sorry to hear that Tashi.

The tier arrangements are interesting, I'm guessing somebody is going to capture at least some of the matches?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'll commentate maybe the whole final series. Should be fun. Just make sure who ever is in the finals, you save each match and send it to me. I'll capture, edit and then commentate over it.

lol hydranockz you sneaky bastard. I just saw that.

Fuchsdh

I'll commentate maybe the whole final series. Should be fun. Just make sure who ever is in the finals, you save each match and send it to me. I'll capture, edit and then commentate over it.

This pleases me.

Ryaaan14

Banned

You're a neat fucking person, ya know that?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Who makes up Team Fat Kids?
everyonem1l8t.gif

a zoojoo

Banned
Don't give away the championship round

Also, how would you guys feel about 3 new gametypes/maps each "round" of matchups?

Although I don't think there are enough Reach maps that aren't terrible.

i love that idea, it adds an extra level of challenge and variety, about the maps though, i would suggest forge maps, but nobody wants to look at em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom