• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

789shadow

Banned
By the way Kittens, I can't send messages with Outlook right now, but I'm free for the tourney until the 13th. I will be gone for more than a week after that.

Risen

For those on Wu's team... I'll be on tonight. I'm taking the kiddos to the pool. Should be on about 6:30 central. Y'all hop on if you can. Sorry again if I can't hear you or struggle. The no headset thing is turrrrible. Have a replacement set in the mail to arrive tomorrow. Going to try out the SteelSeries sets people talk about while the Astro's are repaired.

CyReN

For those on Wu's team... I'll be on tonight. I'm taking the kiddos to the pool. Should be on about 6:30 central. Y'all hop on if you can. Sorry again if I can't hear you or struggle. The no headset thing is turrrrible. Have a replacement set in the mail to arrive tomorrow. Going to try out the SteelSeries sets people talk about while the Astro's are repaired.

Pre-tourney scrim!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Heroin? It's getting worse these days. A guy I hung out with in highschool ODed last January, and we see it a lot where I work.

Sorry for your loss bud.

Yea I don't understand how young people are getting into heroin, it's insane. I'm hearing either Cocaine or painkillers.

Dang man. Sorry to hear that Tashi.

Can one assume the Tourney will start sometime after July 4th weekend? Yea I know the 4th is on a Wednesday, but who will BBQ on that day.

Well, fuck:

vFTPM.png

So that means PC release not until next year

fuck

FUCK

Well, at least September still has Borderlands 2

Toddler

Yea I don't understand how young people are getting into heroin, it's insane. I'm hearing either Cocaine or painkillers.

My sister got hooked through prescription meds (back pain). Started off with mild muscles relaxers, and escalated from there.

Last I heard she was shooting oxycontin, crystal meth, and heroin into her arms.

...and like Alien said, it's pretty easy to get, and as long as you don't get caught DUI, the cops really can't touch you for possessing it.

I don't think I'll make it then. That's 3 AM for me. I'll be gone for the whole day tomorrow too. Wednesday would work the best for me.

My sister got hooked through prescription meds (back pain). Started off with mild muscles relaxers, and escalated from there.

Last I heard she was shooting oxycontin, crystal meth, and heroin into her arms.

...and like Alien said, it's pretty easy to get, and as long as you don't get caught DUI, the cops really can't touch you for possessing it.

Jesus Bacheesus.

kylej

Banned
Just had a friend I play a ton of Halo with overdose on some shit and now he's dead. Keep it clean HaloGAF.

Had the same thing happen a few months ago.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStatsHalo2.aspx?player=SolidHavoc (one of his gamertags)

OD'd on coke once, heart stopped and then he was revived on the floor of his mom's apartment. Got clean for a few years, had a daughter, but he couldn't escape his addictions and started using again. Finally OD'd earlier this year. It sucks.

MMaRsu

Man come on guys dont disappoint me..pop in that halo 3 disc and play a few team based games with me! Im even down for some campaign on heroic if anyone wants.. gt is MMaRsu NL.

Im on now!

789shadow

Banned
Man come on guys dont disappoint me..pop in that halo 3 disc and play a few team based games with me! Im even down for some campaign on heroic if anyone wants.. gt is MMaRsu NL.

Im on now!
If you'll wait a while, I'll play after dinner. Campaign sounds nice.

GT: GUFU789shadow

Im on now!

If you'd have asked me this an hour sooner, I would've jumped on immediately.

Some other time, broseph.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Good games today guys...I was terrible but its okay Im gonna have to step it up a bit ( I think im getting too old :s ) :p

Sorry about your lost tashi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom