• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I won't be at home till July 1. What should I do?
Can you get to a computer? If so, make the Doodle.com poll, have your team fill it out, and send it to me. That way, I can at least know your team's availability after July 1st. If that doesn't work, we can figure something else out.

So kittens, there's no losers bracket? Because that'd be pretty lame.
Honestly, I don't even know what a losers bracket is. Is it just a way to let losing teams play on without their games counting or something? How's it work? I'd be willing to try it if it's not too much extra work.

how do you actually sign up for time periods on the calendar? all i've been able to do is confirm which days i'll be able to play, but not the actual times i'm available. help a noob.
I'll PM you about this, hah.

Aggrotek

Can you get to a computer? If so, make the Doodle.com poll, have your team fill it out, and send it to me. That way, I can at least know your team's availability after July 1st. If that doesn't work, we can figure something else out.

Honestly, I don't even know what a losers bracket is. Is it just a way to let losing teams play on without their games counting or something? How's it work? I'd be willing to try it if it's not too much extra work.

I'll PM you about this, hah.

Are you handling the times and dates for the tourney then?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Team Warwood is the first to get me their schedules! Yall are on top of it.

Overdoziz

Banned
Here's an example:
Pdxu1.png

If you lose once you get put into the losers bracket. If you lose twice you're out of the tournament.

Is there some sort of hub for the tournament to check for updates? Seems like a logical thing to do, especially considering how these threads tend to move at light speed.

Just realized: Why don't we use HaloGAF.com for this?

Seems like the perfect place, no?

Just seen 3 of the 4 new mass effect endings and about to youtube the 4th ending.

They have completely turned it around now for me so happy with the next content. Should be a mandatory patch and be prebuilt into every new copy of the game made.

Dammit!

I wanted to taste everyone's salty tears as they rage about the game all over again.

JonCha

I'm downloading the ending now ... Don't spoil it HaloGAF.

Also, is someone going to be recording and uploading the games? Would be pretty awesome if we could get a full archive.

daedalius

Cursed Lemon sure is an interesting dude...

He really should try to be a game designer; and is very sure of himself.

While he is great at crafting an argument, his delivery leaves a lot to be desired. I suppose I can only describe it as 'dickish'; while the delivery from Bravo/Walshy seems critical while also substantive at times.

I can't believe I'm listening to this...

Yep, very very dickish.

Alright, shut it down after the 'I'd fire anyone who suggested to make sprint default, I'd make it an armor ability again' not because it couldn't be made to work, but because his design approach is so narrow and rigid; I'd certainly never want to work on a team with him.

Team Substantiation

Fracas

#fuckonami
Duncan gave me editing rights to HaloGAF.com, but I'm worried I'll derp something up.

Will probably add something tonight after work and Team Monster Balls practice

Duncan gave me editing rights to HaloGAF.com, but I'm worried I'll derp something up.

Will probably add something tonight after work and Team Monster Balls practice
Heh, no worries. Post away.

(Your account will let you edit any frontpage post you make, but it won't let you edit any other post or page. The amount of damage you could theoretically do to HaloGAF.com is minimal; I can always fix it anyways. Just follow the same content/etiquette rules as NeoGAF and we'll be okay.)

If you have any questions just send me a PM.

daedalius

Wow new mass effect endings are surprisingly not absolute shit; they actually appear to tie things up to some degree.

Why didn't they do this shit in the first place.

We should grab the host films from all tournament matches and put them on one file share.

Might need to a make a 1 month Gold account for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom