• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

Last page has some super awesome pics on it. Lol

Here's our potential team logos Team Got My Pro Socks on:

Too great.

Again, anyone know who Longuini is? Fracas?

Starwolf one is one of the funniest things I've ever seen posted on HaloGAF. Only downside is those socks are not pro, and its Starwolf.

Second one is cool logo, and I'd be down for using it if we had a different team name.

Third seems like the go to one for me.

However, the team name is also subject to change if you and Kittens can think of a better one. Or Loginius if he ever shows up.

I pulled it from a list I've been compiling of funny gamertags I come across. I'm open for more team name suggestions.

a zoojoo

Banned
Starwolf one is one of the funniest things I've ever seen posted on HaloGAF. Only downside is those socks are not pro, and its Starwolf.

Second one is cool logo, and I'd be down for using it if we had a different team name.

However, the team name is also subject to change if you and Kittens can think of a better one. Or Loginius if he ever shows up.

I pulled it from a list I've been compiling of funny gamertags I come across. I'm open for more team name suggestions.

Team Not Warwood.

senador

Banned

Heh, Starwolf one is just a joke. First thing I thought of when you said socks. Hahaha

2nd is awesome. I love Retro's terrible reward screens.

3rd is super awesome. Now that it exists I think we have to use the team name, if kittens is down. I still don't know who Longitude is so he is overridden.

Loginius

Again, anyone know who Longuini is? Fracas?

You guys ignoring me on purpose?

Still me, still proud junior for ~2y.

Is "Team Got My Pro Socks on" our final name? (edit: just saw it is not, forget that I asked)

If so I might find the time to draft some logos next week.

Tawpgun

Who are all of these people? Seriously I only know about half to the people in this tournament.

Either new juniors or people who only jump into HaloGAF threads when something relevant is happening.

You ignoring me on purpose?

Still me, still proud junior for ~2y.

Is "Team Got My Pro Socks on" our final name?

If so I might find the time to draft some logos next week.

He speaks.

It's not final final, but until someone can come up with a better one, might as well go with that.

Booties

Banned
Gonna go ahead and name my team the east coast kings. Or killas. Not sure yet really.

Heh. Just noticed I'm no longer a junior. What does that mean and why did it take almost four years of barely being active here?

Hello my Team,

do we need a logo or a Team name? Your decision, Ram, MisterNegative and Barlow.

Gonna go ahead and name my team the east coast kings. Or killas. Not sure yet really.

Heh. Just noticed I'm no longer a junior. What does that mean and why did it take almost four years of barely being active here?
You are a man now.

I'm pretty jelly that Halo4news.org got that coverage from the San Fran Chronicle, the site doesn't even have a lot of Halo 4 news..

"Halo4news.org is a leading online media source dedicated to providing all the latest news and updates for the upcoming Xbox 360 game, Halo 4."

FUD, my site, HaloDestiny, HBO.. even Game Informer all have better coverage. :/
They only got coverage by spamming out press releases themselves to these sites/papers.

Overdoziz

Banned
Hey, you guys know that FPS XBLA game Nexuiz that was build overnight by about 3 people at THQ? Well, that game allows you to map your buttons.

Step it up, 343.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
TOURNEY SCHEDULING UPDATE!

I need team captains to have their team fill out a scheduling poll on Doodle.com and send me the results. There's a few important details to this.
  • Make sure to enter in an email when creating the poll. That'll make it a lot easier to access later.
  • When creating the poll, start with Saturday June 30 and end with Sunday July 8.
  • When creating time slots, fill out the top row starting with 10am and ending with 10pm. You'll need to push the 'Add further time slots' button a few times. Select 'Copy and paste first row' to have the time slots copy to all the date rows.
  • VERY IMPORTANT: enable time-zone support in the poll!
  • Once your entire team fills it out, email me (see below) the participation link, and I'll use it to match you up with other teams.
  • I need this done by Friday June 29 at Noon (Pacific Time).
I'll try to fit in as many teams as possible within this time period, but I doubt everyone will make it in. If that's the case, I'll get in contact with captains again and we can do another round of scheduling. Please remember that each round is three matches. If your team loses in at least two of those three matches, you're banished to Waypoint out of the tournament. Winning teams will go up against another winning team for another round, possibly within the same June 30 - July 8 period, but maybe not. We'll see how quickly the first round of matches goes.

My email address: kittensfromgaf@gmail.com. Email me here when your team has their schedule filled out, or if you have any questions or anything. Also, please bookmark this post for future reference.

If anyone wants to nitpick this plan, make it quick. :)

Edit : I'll be adding matches to this Google Calendar as they're scheduled! That's in Pacific Time.

Edit 2 :

how do you actually sign up for time periods on the calendar? all i've been able to do is confirm which days i'll be able to play, but not the actual times i'm available. help a noob.

Blah, Im still really freaking bummed I went on vacation the moment before teams were being finalized and missed out on my spot. Ah well.

Still trying to catch up on this thread.

Just seen 3 of the 4 new mass effect endings and about to youtube the 4th ending.

They have completely turned it around now for me so happy with the next content. Should be a mandatory patch and be prebuilt into every new copy of the game made.

Recarpo

Just seen 3 of the 4 new mass effect endings and about to youtube the 4th ending.

They have completely turned it around now for me so happy with the next content. Should be a mandatory patch and be prebuilt into every new copy of the game made.

Is there a way to get right to the endings without having to go through everything leading up to it?

They haven't said, but I'd guess it's likely that the EC will be on the disc as soon as they get the chance.
You have to load a save at Marauder Shields
That's a relief, I was afraid I'd have to play the last couple of hours again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom