• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

Ok, HaloGAF, you decide.

yP2cm.jpg

rquka.jpg

6xBwg.jpg

1ugq9.jpg

1 or 3, can't decide.

Edit: the fuck is goin' on in 2?

Edit2: is 3 actually your I CAME face?

Soo many questions.

lmao at Computron's avatar, classic.
did you guys know he actually died in a car accident?

heckfu

Banned
Does anyone else have problems with imgur images not showing up? For some reason whenever a post contains an i.imgur[blah blah blah] image link it doesn't show up. Using Chrome here, if that helps.

Tawpgun

Umm... Bungie.

Why would you allow ball spawn to be in a good holdout room.

And why would you give one team a clear advantage to get to the ball way before the other team.

Team Oddball on Swordbase.

Havok

Leap second just happenned. A ton of sites went down.

EDIT: Someone on reddit posted this:
One of Amazon's EC2 farms took a hit yesterday from a storm, I have to imagine that's all just them trying to get things back up to full capacity.

At least it's not like last year when half the internet was down for a day when their Virginia farm decided to mirror all its content to still-full drives.

One of Amazon's EC2 farms took a hit yesterday from a storm, I have to imagine that's all just them trying to get things back up to full capacity.

At least it's not like last year when half the internet was down for a day when their Virginia farm decided to mirror all its content to still-full drives.

What's EC2 stand for? I know Amazon have 4 data centers globally and that even if you drove a truck through one of them, the rest can handle the traffic while that one is being repaired. Network management is craaaazy.

Havok

What's EC2 stand for? I know Amazon have 4 data centers globally and that even if you drove a truck through one of them, the rest can handle the traffic while that one is being repaired. Network management is craaaazy.
I believe it's Elastic Compute Cloud.

I don't know how it works, just that pinterest and netflix and instagram all went down because of some thunderstorm hitting one of their farms. I remember from their incident last year that there's a ton of redundancy, but things can still go belly up if it's hit badly enough.

FUCK YOU UNCAGED RAAAAAAAAAHH

/halogafclassic

We just played 4 out of our 10 games that session on Cage. In 2012. It's not even a map, just a badly arranged set of Forge pieces crying out for jetpack and grenades to blow the whole thing to hell.

There are 33 maps in the playlist we were playing. 33! And we played 4 of 10 games on the worst thing ever.

/halgafclassicrage

ps bonus: Page 343. A call to action for 343 to fix matchmaking.

kylej

Banned
We just played 4 out of our 10 games that session on Cage. In 2012. It's not even a map, just a badly arranged set of Forge pieces crying out for jetpack and grenades to blow the whole thing to hell.

There is 33 maps in the playlist we were playing. 33! And we played 4 of 10 games on the worst thing ever.

/halgafclassicrage

Wait for the August matchmaking update stop being impatient the game just launched.

a zoojoo

Banned
realpic july? k. i don't think you guys are ready for my baby face.
FUCK..... i lost my fucking fez. pretty pissed. ill look for it later.
EDIT: oh shit, page 343, frankie dropin confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom