• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
Hey guys? In Metroid Prime: Hunters, a playable character named Weavel had an alt-firing mode that let him spawn a stationary turret controlled by AI and it died when he did. His two weapons included a powerful sidearm Pistol and an arcing semi-auto grenade launcher like Halo 2's Brute Shot. His intro video used the Grav Lift sound effect from Halo 2. And he had a plasma blade that's practically identical to the new Promethean energy scythe.

Weavel was specifically designed as a homage to Master Chief.

Halo > Metroid > Halo?

Ha yeah remember him!

@real pic july, I have just stupid pictures of me where I'm drunk or Instagram pictures that were made because of silly actions with friends ...

I'm jealous you got to play it
Are you saying you would prefer that they increase the kill times of the utility weapons so that they all match the slowest killing of them instead of the fastest? I'm curious as to why. Also, I think it's quite reasonable for me to form an opinion on this since there is over an hour of mlg multiplayer footage. I'd rather not wait until the game is in my hands in November and go, "oh that's nice, all these guns take at least 2 seconds to get a kill."

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Are you saying you would prefer that they increase the kill times of the utility weapons so that they all match the slowest killing of them instead of the fastest? I'm curious as to why. Also, I think it's quite reasonable for me to form an opinion on this since there is over an hour of mlg multiplayer footage. I'd rather not wait until the game is in my hands in November and go, "oh that's nice, all these guns take at least 2 seconds to get a kill."

What?

Sai-kun

Banned
:lol holy shit

inb4 millions of jokes about requiring more than 120x100 pixels to properly display neogirth

I'm not sure which direction to take this post because I could either compliment everyone or insult everyone (including myself).

emot-colbert.gif

So instead I'll just say something something halo 4 something something

I'm gonna need some major arguments as to why I should replace my adorable flat-faced kitty who don't gots no nose with a pic of my ugly old mug.

bunnsize

Neo Member
You know that someone is going to be pissed. Also, how are we supposed to explain this love triangle when the third person shows up? I'm afraid people just won't understand...

Don't worry about Frankie. We'll get into that later. For now, as a junior member I'm not yet allowed to go off topic.

Complains about Halo 4, etc.

what time is our match tomorrow?

10 PM CST I think. Stupid question: this "match" consists of all two/three rounds, correct? Not just slayer on zealot and then we wait a week to do CTF on powerhouse or anything like that? (no, I don't know if those are the actual game types)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom