• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for the August matchmaking update stop being impatient the game just launched.

Pretty much this. You have to go through the proper channels, testing, and get the Microsoft certs which takes time to make any adjustment.

Patiently wait please. Game just hit shelves.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Cuz like, your mouse button has to be made of diamond to survive all the next page clicks of being a 50ppp peasant, or sumthin.

Last page and that's it baby. I don't really read what I've missed in this thread unless some important shit goes down.

heckfu

Banned
I hate that I couldn't play and get the jackpot again. Judge, if you will, but SWAT is one of my favorites variants of Halo ever.

/halogafclassic

I hate that I couldn't play and get the jackpot again. Judge, if you will, but SWAT is one of my favorites variants of Halo ever.

/halogafclassic

It's really quite good in Reach with the DMR. I should play it more considering how much I played Halo 3 SWAT, which was terrible.

Makes sense. Threads refract through the diamond and creates more pages.

iDJG86lONVO6M.gif

/halogafclassic

DeadNames

Banned
Not Halo related, but has anyone in here seen Case 39? What did you think of it? I'm about halfway through it. It's actually really good. Not too overdone, but still kind of scary.

I shouldn't be watching by myself... alone... In the dark... At 2 AM.

DeadNames

Banned
Heh.

Question: What's the best helmet attachment in Reach? As in, what upgrade improves the helmet it goes on the most?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my friend.

I'd say the bluetooth-like attachment that is available on the Pilot helmet. I think Commando has it by default, too... Gotta be able to talk!

I feel like Plywood, but without all the carrying.

Half the other team were using jetpacks. And they were EXPERTS. They knew what they were doing, all flying outside the map and up under walkways and shit.

Thank god that kid didn't get a perfection or I might've just broken my disc right then and there.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Jetpack ruins this game more than Armor Lock. Fuck. Carry on.

Ruins The Cage, but turns every other map into an amusing game of skeet shooting.

I feel like Plywood, but without all the carrying.

Half the other team were using jetpacks. And they were EXPERTS. They knew what they were doing, all flying outside the map and up under walkways and shit.

Thank god that kid didn't get a perfection or I might've just broken my disc right then and there.

I'm telling you. Kill that shit. Jetpacks make this map torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom